**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

week 4 side quest

it’s probably just me.. there one path in side where you can only do damage if power sting debuff is applied to defender. the way to apply debuff is if you gain a power bar then intercept. when I intercept the power sting just goes away ?

Comments

• Options
    RuwqiersaRuwqiersa Posts: 703 ★★★
    Are you using any boosts?
  • Options
    ZenioZenio Posts: 106
    Ruwqiersa said:

yeah just attack boost
  • Options
    CASrinivasCASrinivas Posts: 992 ★★★
    Use all the abossts and finish the whole thing in 15 minutes...I did that this week and its really fun!
  • Options
    RuwqiersaRuwqiersa Posts: 703 ★★★
    Zenio said:

Ruwqiersa said:

yeah just attack boost
    Then idk. I just did the path it was working fine
  • Options
    HippoSleek_JHippoSleek_J Posts: 176 ★★
    By now you should have loads of boosts stacked up. I used 1 of each thinking week4 was the last week so it went very smoothly 😆

There must be more weeks, right?
  • Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,876 ★★★★★
    It’s kinda weird that those boosts are not really necessary. I mean it’s fine not yeah, I just noticed that
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,995 ★★★★★

By now you should have loads of boosts stacked up. I used 1 of each thinking week4 was the last week so it went very smoothly 😆

Correct. 5 weeks in this sq
  • Options
    HippoSleek_JHippoSleek_J Posts: 176 ★★
    Buttehrs said:

Correct. 5 weeks in this sq
    FEW! Thank you 🙏
  • Options
    Bigfoot33Bigfoot33 Posts: 161 ★★

That's the exact reason I came here. Just under 14 days remaining, there has to be another week. And we're about 10k away from the solo max milestone.
  • Options
    Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,746 ★★★★
    It's working fine for me. Just keep intercepting.
  • Options
    ErosenseiogErosenseiog Posts: 287
    Spammed all those colorful boosts and done with the 4 paths without even reading the nodes within 10-12 mins.😂🤣
  • Options
    RonSwansonRonSwanson Posts: 1,171 ★★★★

If you're low on boosts, you can rerun paths from any of the previous weeks and pick up boosts again