**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Why is this NOT a hit? My champ clearly hit the defender.

TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,240 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
edited October 2023 in Bugs and Known Issues
My champ CMM, clearly hits the defender, but it's not counted as a hit. Defender even lights up from contact, and you can even hear the hit, but it's still not counted as a hit. πŸ™ƒ This has happened so many times! Finally able to get some proof.

https://youtu.be/2jwWStKrLqk?si=f_29kRZzIO4YTloO

Post edited by Kabam Miike on
Β«134

Comments

• Options

gonna share this thread. to kabam. this looks like hitbox trickery

Thank you!
  • Options

gonna share this thread. to kabam. this looks like hitbox trickery

@pseudosane please tag me in the thread
  • Options

@Terminatrix this has been shared internally. i'll keep this updated.

Ok great! Thanks
  • Options

Whiffing medium and light to then eat a special to the face are like my bread and butter these days.

We can't make this πŸ’© up lol
  • Options
    TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,750 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    This just happened to me after trying to time a heavy during a relic stun. Stun ended early and defender ignored my heavy and sp1 to my face. Kicking myself I wasn't recording, but this was not the first time.
  • Options
    Cyborg17 said:

I have this bug everytime

It's annoying and makes the game frustrating to play
  • Options

My champ CMM, clearly hits the defender, but it's not counted as a hit. Defender even lights up from contact, and you can even hear the hit, but it's still not counted as a hit. πŸ™ƒ This has happened so many times! Finally able to get some proof.

Finally the proof I’ve been looking for with defenders throwing specials while stunned. They gain the special invincibility so you can’t hit them WHILE THEY ARE STUNNED and then immediatly fire a special.
    It's CRAZY
  • Options
    Typhoon said:

This just happened to me after trying to time a heavy during a relic stun. Stun ended early and defender ignored my heavy and sp1 to my face. Kicking myself I wasn't recording, but this was not the first time.

After some of the missed heavies I've experienced, I definitely believe you lol
  • Options
    Yukzii_IIYukzii_II Posts: 89 β˜…
    Just Kabam things πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ
  • Options
    Captain_SpasmCaptain_Spasm Posts: 89 β˜…β˜…
    I had this happen in the final war of the season. Almost flawless fight and Longshot somehow launches an SP2 after I’d connected with the first hit of my heavy and it’s an instant KO. Absolute joke. We were ranked 4th in P3 at the time and going for P2. All wars are ridiculously close at that level, so 1 lost AB could be the difference between a P2 & P3 finish. Fix the bloody game! Do you Kabam people actually care about any posts on forums other than the ones that garner a β€œfrightening” warning message for using a naughty word?
  • Options
    CASrinivasCASrinivas Posts: 955 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Even when CGR is Stunned, He uses Penance Stare...so hard that even Hits are unhit 🀣🀣🀣🀣
  • Options
    ZADO1991ZADO1991 Posts: 109 β˜…
    LOL! Glad you recorded this haha
  • Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,761 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited October 2023
    Scorpian does same thing, often ignores hit. This is not the evade but the first hit after sp1 or sp2.
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,138 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

If you heavy and the special has been initiated your heavy or basic hits basically get phased in preference to the special. Got caught with it far too often in AW. That heavy gets cancelled by a special starting mid-heavy.
  • Options
    Nothing yet unfortunately. Waiting on feedback
This discussion has been closed.