War season rewards bahahahaha

Skydad23Skydad23 Posts: 556 ★★★
They are such a joke for the amount of time and effort that goes into it. You can get five times the amount of T6 T3 T5, T5, T5cc and T2 Every week with glory, then the amount you get with gold to for an entire season of war!! Lmao!!

Comments

• ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,112 ★★★★★
    Skydad23 said:

Skydad23 said:

They are such a joke for the amount of time and effort that goes into it. You can get five times the amount of T6 T3 T5, T5, T5cc and T2 Every week with glory, then the amount you get with gold to for an entire season of war!! Lmao!!

Dont play it then.
    Wow, that was a really well thawed out comment that never dawned on me before! I have an alliance that likes to play it and I like to help out my alliance members. That being said, I can laugh at the rewards for the amount of effort that goes into it not allowed to call something trash when you see trash? Let me guess you’ve never complained about anything. Lol

Nah he has a point though. Not playing it is really selfish if the alliance they are in all play it. Though i think the rewards are fine considering the loyalty store changes, and AW being the biggest source of loyalty/ only source besides special events. The main thing about war for me however is not the rewards, but the competition. Being higher ranked over everybody always feels like a good feat.
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 4,178 ★★★★★
    Skydad23 said:

Skydad23 said:

Dont play it then.
    Wow, that was a really well thawed out comment that never dawned on me before! I have an alliance that likes to play it and I like to help out my alliance members. That being said, I can laugh at the rewards for the amount of effort that goes into it not allowed to call something trash when you see trash? Let me guess you’ve never complained about anything. Lol

I read someone said that you are in Gold 2, not sure if its accurate; but if it is what did you really expect for rewards?
  • jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,371 ★★★★
    I'll agree the rewards are subpar. I'm currently in Gold 2 myself, but it's due to only 2 BGs running at a time, and even then, some people only want to do their 5 and then pull their defenders out. If it weren't for some of the staple guys in my alliance who I enjoy bullshitting with, I'd def be scoping out a Plat alliance.
  • KingnaesKingnaes Posts: 69
    Skydad23 said:

Skydad23 said:

Dont play it then.

Thawed?... was the comment frozen that ut needed to be thawed first?
  • BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,749 ★★★★★
    Agreed
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,697 ★★★★★
    Skydad23 said:

So what you're saying is that AW isn't meant to be the only place to get those materials..... Weird how that works.
    Skydad23 said:

Skydad23 said:

Dont play it then.

I'm sure they've complained but it's generally all that you personally do on these forums.
    BeastDad said:

Agreed

Surprising

Skydad23 said:

Skydad23 said:

Dont play it then.

I read someone said that you are in Gold 2, not sure if its accurate; but if it is what did you really expect for rewards?
    In OPs first comment, he says he's in "Gold to" in the last sentence.
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 4,178 ★★★★★
    edited October 2023

Skydad23 said:

Skydad23 said:

Dont play it then.

Gotcha
    Well not sure what he was expecting from a season in Gold, a Titan crystal or something? Lol
  • laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,531 ★★★★★

Skydad23 said:

Skydad23 said:

Dont play it then.

Gotcha
    Well not sure what he was expecting from a season in Gold, a Titan crystal or something? Lol
    Exactly gold 2 is the equivalent of map 4.
  • Ansh_AAnsh_A Posts: 579 ★★★

Skydad23 said:

Skydad23 said:

Dont play it then.

Gotcha
    Dont see anything wrong with gold. Just because the opponent's are easier doesnt mean the effort is much lower. Try being an officer or leader of a gold alliance, can guarantee that they are putting more time than an average player in a platinum alliance.

OP is right, the AW rewards are quite bad.
  • AvnishAvnish Posts: 433 ★★★
    I spent around 0.8-1 million loyalty for health potion and boost. In AQ there is pressure, no guilt of giving kills, not even have to use resources. Then you can get way more than this..if you simply play map 6 then you can get 5300-5400 loyalty every week. Below item per week

45% T6B
    45% T3A
    5 T6CC
    And many other things you want.
    I usually prefer buy only these item others are always in stash. May be t5cc if required any time.

We ended up in P4 but the effort was too much. So much discussion on kills so much pressure and resources usage then in 30 days I have to see cheap reward from most competitive game mode. AW reward should be best in comparison of any game mode.
  • Skydad23Skydad23 Posts: 556 ★★★

Skydad23 said:

Skydad23 said:

Dont play it then.

Gotcha

Top 3000 alliances is map 4??? I don’t think your math is mathing. We are a 90mil ally that consistently battle against alliances, our size. How many alliances do you think do alliance war??? I don’t know the exact number but I would guess at least 10,000 so you’re implying that 70% of MCOC alliances are doing map 4 or less??? Lmao! Ok so bottom alliances now are in the 90 million range?

Skydad23 said:

Skydad23 said:

Dont play it then.

Not to be that guy but....well, I'll be that guy.
    *well-thought out

I agree Apple’s voice text is about as bad as an alliance war rewards. Since you work for a tech company like Kabam maybe you have some connections with Apple and you could speak to them about the quality of their voice text? Just an idea. Can I expect the fix around the same time input issues are fixed? Lol
    Avnish said:

I spent around 0.8-1 million loyalty for health potion and boost. In AQ there is pressure, no guilt of giving kills, not even have to use resources. Then you can get way more than this..if you simply play map 6 then you can get 5300-5400 loyalty every week. Below item per week

45% T6B
    45% T3A
    5 T6CC
    And many other things you want.
    I usually prefer buy only these item others are always in stash. May be t5cc if required any time.

We ended up in P4 but the effort was too much. So much discussion on kills so much pressure and resources usage then in 30 days I have to see cheap reward from most competitive game mode. AW reward should be best in comparison of any game mode.

I can’t imagine the effort with platinum 4 just looked at their rewards that’s top 800 alliances and you don’t even get one full T6B or T3A lol! You don’t even get a guaranteed full T5Cc in platinum 4 holy moly! That’s crazy! You get a full selector for 240 glory! Lol

• ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,773 ★★★★★
    Skydad23 said:

Skydad23 said:

Skydad23 said:

Dont play it then.

Gotcha

Top 3000 alliances is map 4??? I don’t think your math is mathing. We are a 90mil ally that consistently battle against alliances, our size. How many alliances do you think do alliance war??? I don’t know the exact number but I would guess at least 10,000 so you’re implying that 70% of MCOC alliances are doing map 4 or less??? Lmao! Ok so bottom alliances now are in the 90 million range?

He has no idea what he's talking about and just making things up.
  • VaniteliaVanitelia Posts: 427 ★★★
    As someone who has been in Master and now sitting comfortably in P3/P4, the rewards at the top definitely fit the stress and effort needed to get them. Back then, the rewards weren't worth the effort and after the season ended, most of us jumped to laid back alliances or semi-retired.

The rewards you get usually go towards defenders that are used solely for AW, crystal openings, and rank up videos. . I like being able to rank up people who are fun to use instead of r5'ing a champ that sits on the shelf. The rewards outside of Masters don't match the effort, but, hopefully, they'll get buffed at some point.

For those alliances pushing for higher war placement, good luck. The stress you're feeling now will only increase as you move up. It's not just trying to make it through your path with no deaths...it's also with roster management, recruitment, turnover, etc..
  • Skydad23 said:

what tier are you in?