Battleground counters?

DiscoNnectKingDiscoNnectKing Member Posts: 493 ★★★
Is there a list of the best counters for annoying defenders?

Comments

• DiscoNnectKingDiscoNnectKing Member Posts: 493 ★★★

I have some...
    Gorr - Wiccan
    Knull - Wiccan
    Hulkling - Wiccan/Absorbing Man
    Any Mystic - Human Torch
    Kingpin - Void
    Attuma - Shuri
    Bishop/Kitty - iDoom, Nimrod OG Ironman
    (Any Mutant that gains Prowess)

Thanks! I use wiccan a lot but for gorr i use bwcv. Don't know who is better to use.. what about counters for rintrah or maw?
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Member Posts: 2,774 ★★★★★
    This won't be very efficient, since there are 250+ champs. KT1 is compiling a list though.
  • OmedennOmedenn Member Posts: 890 ★★★
    Adam Warlock —> everyone
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,510 ★★★★★
    I need a decent Defense against CGR. Any ideas? I've had some luck with Void and Terrax, but unreliable.
    Seems like anytime he's on the Attack, it's a Loss.
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Member Posts: 1,993 ★★★★
    edited October 2023

I need a decent Defense against CGR. Any ideas? I've had some luck with Void and Terrax, but unreliable.

champs with hard hitting/projectile specials chip him down and armor break immune champs work (abs, doom, sassy) oh and also stun immune slows him down a little ig. But CGR is a powerhouse I usually try my best to end with 100% on my end and pray for the best because usually CGR takes a good chunk from not being able to dex

champs with hard hitting/projectile specials chip him down and armor break immune champs work (abs, doom, sassy) oh and also stun immune slows him down a little ig. But CGR is a powerhouse I usually try my best to end with 100% on my end and pray for the best because usually CGR takes a good chunk from not being able to dex
    Okay, thanks.
  • TerminatrixTerminatrix Member Posts: 2,768 ★★★★★

Is there a list of the best counters for annoying defenders?

Well who do you consider "annoying defenders"?

For me, Hulkling was a huge pain until I discovered OG BP was a great counter when I couldn't draft a Mystic. He has bleeds, crits, and Defensive Ability Accuracy Reduction that reduces a lot of Hulklings abilities, including his Indestructible. Just keep Hulkling in his corner and go to work on him. Don't let him corner you. Whenever Hulkling does gain an Indestructible, just keep hitting him. Parry/stun, intercept, whatever you have to do to keep him in his corner. And OG BP NEVER gets banned lol, so he's a sneaky surprise counter.

For all Mystics, I use Titania, Void, or Jessica Jones. Void and JJ do great, Titania flat out detroys them though 😂. Parry/Heavy to inflict debuffs, especially when she's Haymaker ready. Keep doing that, along with some combos, until you get to her Sp 3. She'll inflict more paralyzing debuffs. Then you can rip the defender apart with more heavies. Girl is INSANE.

For Mutants, I use Shuri or Nimrod. They both just melt anyone who isn't shock immune/resistant.

For Science like pesky Scorpion and QS, I use Jabari Panther. Her special 1 shuts down their evade. I also use Captain Marvel-movie (CMM) for Scorpion because of her poison immunity, and benefit from his attacks.

Anyone who uses energy attacks, I use CMM. She gains her 25 energy charges real quick, and the fight is pretty much over after that 😂
  • TerminatrixTerminatrix Member Posts: 2,768 ★★★★★

• MaiThuyneMaiThuyne Member Posts: 9
    Thing: Falcon, KP
    Overseer: Angela, Gor
    Nick: Domino
    Mangog, Cow: Ham
    Obom, Terax: KP
    Peni: Angela, Venom
  • ErmanHarith0802ErmanHarith0802 Member Posts: 49

I have some...
    Gorr - Wiccan
    Knull - Wiccan
    Hulkling - Wiccan/Absorbing Man
    Any Mystic - Human Torch
    Kingpin - Void
    Attuma - Shuri
    Bishop/Kitty - iDoom, Nimrod OG Ironman
    (Any Mutant that gains Prowess)

Thanks! I use wiccan a lot but for gorr i use bwcv. Don't know who is better to use.. what about counters for rintrah or maw?
    Torch, Silk, Titania, Cassie can counter Rintrah/Maw
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,321 ★★★★★
    Black cat
    Korg - check
    Thing- check
    Rintrah - check
    Nf- check
    Hulkling -check
    And various other defenders
    She is a must have champ
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Member Posts: 3,550 ★★★★★
    I don't even see anyone have gorr and OS and many others in their deck nowadays. It's all about herc hulking silk etc
  • CASrinivasCASrinivas Member Posts: 992 ★★★
    MaiThuyne said:

Thing: Falcon, KP
    Overseer: Angela, Gor
    Nick: Domino
    Mangog, Cow: Ham
    Obom, Terax: KP
    Peni: Angela, Venom

Peni will be defated like Cheese with Hulkling
  • DiscoNnectKingDiscoNnectKing Member Posts: 493 ★★★
    Thanks guys💪🏼
  • ErmanHarith0802ErmanHarith0802 Member Posts: 49

I don't even see anyone have gorr and OS and many others in their deck nowadays. It's all about herc hulking silk etc

The past week I've been banning Hulklings left and right