**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

When is the server maintenance compensation arriving?

The overall in game package is what I mean. Not the Modok and Aq comepensation. You said the end of the week and technically it is. Any info on this? @Kabam Miike

Comments

• Dave_the_destroyerDave_the_destroyer Posts: 981 ★★
    End of the week is actually Sunday imho mate. There is a sticky on the main forum page with pages and pages about this, and Kabam have updated it ongoing

Hope that helps
  • JFerg114JFerg114 Posts: 122
    This will be coming a day after never and before Armageddon. I would say hold your breath but really what's the point.
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    I think the plan is to send out the compensation in tandem with the release of Bases.
    @JFerg114

Mate see the stick I mentioned please. It lists everything you will get as compo and when. Kabam have been very thorough and have updated it a lot. It will be sent out this week

The problem is, a lot of people think they will be getting a payout similar to the 12.0 one. It wont be 1% of that im afraid, just what is due

@DarkestDestroyer You mention my name as if I was the OP
  • IAmNotUrMomIAmNotUrMom Posts: 648 ★★★
    If you read the main threads that show up on the main page of the forums it says today. Since there are 24 hours in a day it could come anytime today.
    @IAmNotUrMom (great name by the way)

I read it as this week, ie by Sunday. Does it actually say anywhere amongst those many pages that it would be Friday? I dont have the heart to try and find it!
    JFerg114 wrote: »

This post has confused me I must admit?
  • SvainSvain Posts: 453 ★★
    cc1hoecppcxb.gif
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    JFerg114 wrote: »

You tagged the wrong destroyer lol.

You wanted @Dave_the_destroyer not me @JFerg114
  • ZenioZenio Posts: 106
    Coming tomorrow cause saturday is end of week!
    Saturday, hmmmm lemme think oh yes Kabam is definitely around on the weekends what were we thinking!