Options

Who would be the best champ to add to my roster for a TB + Paragon push

Im a battlegrounds player but i want to make a tb+paragon push soon for reward improvement. I have a 6* r5 science gem but can also currently take any 6* champ from r1 to r4. (Therefore any science champ from r1-r5) I have the gold and catalysts for it but I can only do one or the other. I just pulled 6* Doom and Hulkling back to back last night. Here are my top 7 best champs for questing currently 1) 6* absorbing man 18K 2) 5* Hercules 15k 3) 5* Valk 15k 4) 6* CGR 13k 5) 6* Shang chi 12k 6) 6* Magneto 12k 7) 5* Scorpion 12k 8) 5* Kate Bishop 12k 9) 5* Fury 11k 10) 5* Archangel 10k------------------Who should I add---------------?
PS. I have a generic 6* awakening gem

Who would be the best champ to add to my roster for a TB + Paragon push 80 votes

6* Hulkling r1->r4
20%
Zeke_the_XbotDipon713rcm2017Xman19CASrinivasavengersunit24ThePredator1001SchnoodleSuperBKGShriek_And_DonkIsisixkswmrPT_99SilentArisdoggyEmomikeGlocque 16 votes
6* Doom r1->r4
37%
HilldarAdvAmaadAkiraAyden_noah1captain_rogersEwell65SSS69ItsClobberinTimeReignkingTWRenaxqqBen_15455LpooAdri5846HoitadoIoniqus_797Crcrcrcsherin_66Soumemiakas1926LBN1willrun4adonutButman 30 votes
6* Scorpion r1-r5
28%
zuffyErmanHarith0802MysterioRockyshockyJustcause102UsagicassidyPowerofpain1001jcphillips7IamFlashJLahmynutsYodabolt21Final_OrderUltragamerFr4s3rJuanmi13579rebel_ToniXD_16HatsumomoMarvelNoobAlphaNeymar10 23 votes
6* Archangel r1->r4
6%
RuwqiersaJJMACPotatoslice500Strakepraise17GalactikDonut 5 votes
6* Silk r1->r4
0%
6* Titania r1->r5
7%
DrZolaJhonST33ErosenseiogJoshua_EiversSuperstar_1126MajesticOcean 6 votes
6* Shuri r1->r4
0%
6* Ham r2-r5
0%

Comments

• Options
    JHRanchJHRanch Posts: 71
    Would also appreciate an explanation why... thanks!
  • Options
    edited October 2023

• Options
    Zeke_the_XbotZeke_the_Xbot Posts: 329 ★★
    edited October 2023
    6* Hulkling r1->r4
    Hulkling is an extemely versatile champion, being able to break blocks relatively easy is a no miss scenario rank up. Helped me out with tons of fights while making my push recently. Also his damage is quite good when you set up the double fury special 2
  • Options

Hulkling is an extemely versatile champion, being able to break blocks relatively easy is a no miss scenario rank up. Helped me out with tons of fights while making my push recently. Also his damage is quite good when you set up the double fury special 2

OK thanks for the response
  • Options
    EmomikeEmomike Posts: 208 ★★
    6* Hulkling r1->r4
    Hulkling posion immunity and power burn immunity plus great damage. Scorpion is a close second imo he's also a very versatile champ but I think Hulkling is a little more forgiving when you mess up.
  • Options
    Emomike said:

Hulkling posion immunity and power burn immunity plus great damage. Scorpion is a close second imo he's also a very versatile champ but I think Hulkling is a little more forgiving when you mess up.

Does his power burn work for peni?
  • Options
    LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    6* Doom r1->r4
    JHRanch said:

Emomike said:

Yes
  • Options
    Lpoo said:

JHRanch said:

Emomike said:

Yes
    OK thanks...so you would choose doom even with my 5* Doom, interesting!
  • Options
    PistolcuApaPistolcuApa Posts: 114
    6* Scorpion r1-r5
    I voted scorpion, used mine with venom for tb push, amazing synergy.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,114 ★★★★★
    6* Doom r1->r4
    Doom is very versatile
  • Options

I voted scorpion, used mine with venom for tb push, amazing synergy.

Dont have venom above 4* ):
  • Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,426 ★★★★★
    6* Scorpion r1-r5
    Scorpion really helps in any content you're trying to do with easy access to poison, shock or rupture immunities, taunt. He has really good block proficiency and incredible damage
  • Options

Scorpion really helps in any content you're trying to do with easy access to poison, shock or rupture immunities, taunt. He has really good block proficiency and incredible damage

Yes id like to know any tricks if you have some...he blocks unblockable specials right? Stuff like that
    Im deciding On Saturday (7 days) of this week who to rank from 1 to 4/5
  • Options

Doom is very versatile

How exactly do you doom cycle?
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,942 ★★★★★
    6* Doom r1->r4
    JHRanch said:

Doom is very versatile

you want to get your opponent to sp2, throw a sp3, then while they're stunned do MM LLLMM without stopping and throw a sp1. You can either throw a sp2 right after this or try to get to another sp3 before the aura ends for a bonus fury
  • Options
    Crcrcrc said:

JHRanch said:

Doom is very versatile

you want to get your opponent to sp2, throw a sp3, then while they're stunned do MM LLLMM without stopping and throw a sp1. You can either throw a sp2 right after this or try to get to another sp3 before the aura ends for a bonus fury
    Thanks so much!!! I thought it was get opponent to sp2 throw sp1 then throw sp2 right after lol.
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,205 ★★★★★
    6* Doom r1->r4
    Just curious though, how do you have a r5 science gem but aren't TB yet?

Doom covers so much ground. I use him constantly in questing, even more than Herc. He's tanky too so you can take a a combo or two and still come out fine.
  • Options
    edited October 2023

Doom covers so much ground. I use him constantly in questing, even more than Herc. He's tanky too so you can take a a combo or two and still come out fine.

Caps commission for 1.5Million loyalty there was a 4-5 gem crystal
    (needed to be cav to purchase)
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,205 ★★★★★
    6* Doom r1->r4
    JHRanch said:

Thanks I thought you had be be TB or Paragon for that selector. Let us know when you hit TB and then Paragon.
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,408 ★★★★★
    6* Hulkling r1->r4
    Go hulkling, you already have 5* max Doom.
  • Options

JHRanch said:

Thanks I thought you had be be TB or Paragon for that selector. Let us know when you hit TB and then Paragon.
    Will do...and you had to be paragon for the 7* in that selector
  • Options
    PT_99 said:

Go hulkling, you already have 5* max Doom.

Thats what I was thinking, but also I was thinking that ranking doom would be good long term
  • Options
    OK update we are two days into the poll and as I said im choosing on Saturday 11/04/23 (because that's when I get my first 7*) based on the polling it looks like we have it narrowed down to 3 options.Try to vote one of these now...

Hulkling r1-r4 : biggest con - I have cgr and herc on my questing team already
    Doom r1-4 : biggest con - I have a maxed ascended 5*
    Scorpion r1-5 : biggest con I dont have the venom synergy nor know how to use him yet
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,540 ★★★★★
    6* Doom r1->r4
    Always doom. I even double doomed in act 7. Just used him a ton in 8.3.
  • Options
    edited October 2023

Always doom. I even double doomed in act 7. Just used him a ton in 8.3.

My friend says he cheeses some act 7...Im a mainly bg player though just getting to tb + paragon for buffed rewards.
    Just got my 5* Doom a few weeks ago and took him up in a day or two...seems good so far, but i didnt know how to doom cycle til yesterday.
    Abs man is my top champ by a lot also and hes mystic, so i guess thats a con as well.
  • Options
    Elite13Elite13 Posts: 184
    6* Doom r1->r4
    Take Doom and Hulkling up ASAP
  • Options
    Elite13 said:

Take Doom and Hulkling up ASAP

I can only do one
  • Options
    Elite13Elite13 Posts: 184
    edited November 2023
    6* Doom r1->r4
    OK, then I'd say Doom just cause hes a content shredder
  • Options
    Elite13 said:

OK, then I'd say Doom just cause hes a content shredder

K thanks for the input
  • Options
    Ok Update! I'm on 6.4.2 and r4'ed Hulkling and my Scorpion is now r3 soon r4. Who is the best to fight the collector from my account (pic way above)???