Options

ARE YOU SERIOUS KABAM???????

I literally can't believe it you mean to tell me I grinded battle grounds spent nearly 1k units on elder marks because I started the season without any open MY 2nd 7* ever and dupe my first one and Kabam has the brass neck to say the drop rates on all champs are even???๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿคฏ๐ŸคฏGive me refund right now Im quiting this trash game
ยซ1

Comments

• Options
    JarvisreiJarvisrei Posts: 397 โ˜…โ˜…
    Bro mad๐Ÿ˜จ
  • Options
    KingSamaKingSama Posts: 12 โ˜…
    @Jarvisrei I was now I just don't care it was the initial moment I was super cheesed but kabam are money grabbers who don't acc care about people so it will never matter and the people on forums will hate on you instead ๐Ÿคฃ btw anyone seeing this know how to delete forum posts
  • Options
    Wong_98Wong_98 Posts: 1,015 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Bye! See ya in a week
  • Options
    sadly that is how RNG works unfortunately. Hopefully you have better luck in the future.
  • Options
    Viper198787Viper198787 Posts: 463 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    I wish I could dupe my Hawkeye.
  • Options
    iDestroyerZiDestroyerZ Posts: 676 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    MiniMF said:

Luck issue

lmaooo
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,192 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Milan1405 said:

Why all the hawkeye hate? He is a great champion and I would love to dupe mine. He has power drain, insane damage, can bypass unstoppable and evade with his slow and has phenomenal synergies. He did well in act 8.3 and the 7 for 7 challenges.

This is him soloing the kind of annoying 7.4.5 Mr negative:

And this is him taking on 3.3 million health:

For reference, that's quicker than a 7 star venom with a 6 star relic who has class advantage.

I skipped the line "this is him soloing the kind of annoying 7.4.5 Mr. Negative" line and went straight from "Why all the Hawkeye hate?" to the image of Hawkeye finishing a fight with 40% health in 3 minutes with 0 context and almost spit out my water lmaoo
  • Options
    JefechutaJefechuta Posts: 1,212 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Feel u fam, I got 4 dupes on 15 crystals, 2 on the same character
  • Options
    Milan1405Milan1405 Posts: 952 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…

You can practice those perfect release shots for when Kate comes out as 7*

I opened a 6 star skill nexus, a skill abyss nexus, featureds at the time and tons of basics since she was added and still no 6 star kate!! I even have a skill 4 to 5 saved for her (or aegon if he is needed in necropolis).
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 2,923 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Milan1405 said:

I opened a 6 star skill nexus, a skill abyss nexus, featureds at the time and tons of basics since she was added and still no 6 star kate!! I even have a skill 4 to 5 saved for her (or aegon if he is needed in necropolis).
    Practice with Hawkeye in the meantime ๐Ÿคฃ
  • Options
    Milan1405Milan1405 Posts: 952 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…

Milan1405 said:

Practice with Hawkeye in the meantime ๐Ÿคฃ
    Is it the exact same timing with her? I have the perfect release down with hawkeye around 95% of the time
  • Options
    Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Posts: 1,165 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    MiniMF said:

Luck issue

Big skill issue also
    Bro can't open crystals right