**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

BGs Matchmaking- Is it too much to ask for a reduction in hp of very high rank defender

The current bg is open for lower difficulty players and for climbing tiers you have to win atleast some matches but if a 1 mil rating player is matched with a 3 mil rating account the match is already decided. So i am asking whether a small reduction in very high rank defender would be viable in making the match a bit fair....

Comments

• Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,994 ★★★★★

• Options
    Escanor88Escanor88 Posts: 19

You can reduce their hp by hitting them.

Yea but if im hitting with my r3 champs and enemy is hitting with r5 champs who do u think would win.. Assuming both dont take any hits
  • Options
    Also is it a bad suggestion to reduce the defender champ's hp a bit to make it fair?
  • Options
    Why?
  • Options
    Like if enemy has to fight my 150k hp champ while i have to fight a 250k hp champ
  • Options
    GogiGogi Posts: 443 ★★★
    Escanor88 said:

Also is it a bad suggestion to reduce the defender champ's hp a bit to make it fair?

Yes it's wrong, what is the point of ranking up champs if they can't fully benefit from the bonus attack & health?
  • Options
    How much ratings are your accounts?...
  • Options
    I got to paragon like last month and have 1.6 mil rating and get matched with like a minimum of 3 mil rating accounta
  • Options
    WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,324 ★★★★
    Escanor88 said:

Hmm so the only way is to have a better roster..

Yes, exactly. You got it. That’s what all competitions are about. The battle for the best of the best. You will get there one day, stay strong.
  • Options
    So whats the point of opening this battlegrounds season to like proven level players?
  • Options
    Escanor88 said:

So whats the point of opening this battlegrounds season to like proven level players?

Feels like kind of a cannon fodder
  • Options
    WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,324 ★★★★
    Bronze to low Platin they only get matched with equal players, so they can try the mode and earn some already decent rewards.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,994 ★★★★★
    Escanor88 said:

My rating is 4.2 mil and i get matched with accounts over 6 and 7 mil. There's always a bigger fish. Unless you're Usafa. Then you're the biggest fish
  • Options
    SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,383 ★★★★★
    Escanor88 said:

You just said you’re paragon, what does Proven Level players have anything to do with you? Battlegrounds is a Free For All for those who enter into it. It’s like being in the Tournament of Power and complaining you got beat by Jiren
  • Options
    ahmynuts said:

Escanor88 said:

My rating is 4.2 mil and i get matched with accounts over 6 and 7 mil. There's always a bigger fish. Unless you're Usafa. Then you're the biggest fish
    Damn i can barely win against a 4mil+ account
  • Options
    Siliyo said:

Escanor88 said:

You just said you’re paragon, what does Proven Level players have anything to do with you? Battlegrounds is a Free For All for those who enter into it. It’s like being in the Tournament of Power and complaining you got beat by Jiren
    Well im quite weak for a paragon player
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 2,738 ★★★★★
    Escanor88 said:

Siliyo said:

Escanor88 said:

So you want the game adjusted based and your weakness? So when you get stronger by ranking up it should gradually change? Do you want planets to revolve around you too?
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,053 ★★★★★
    Escanor88 said:

Yes. Does a basketball team that's 1-15 get a point advantage against a 15-1 basketball team?
  • Options

Escanor88 said:

Yes. Does a basketball team that's 1-15 get a point advantage against a 15-1 basketball team?
    Make it so one team scores 3 pointers and the other 5 pointers.. should be fun to watch.
  • Options
    Escanor88 said:

ahmynuts said:

Escanor88 said:

Damn i can barely win against a 4mil+ account
    This is a progression based game. You're not supposed to be able to do everything every single time. You're supposed to grow your roster and get better. There will always be limits to what you can do in the game and there will always be someone who is better than you at it.
  • Options

Escanor88 said:

Siliyo said:

Escanor88 said:

So you want the game adjusted based and your weakness? So when you get stronger by ranking up it should gradually change? Do you want planets to revolve around you too?
    Bro i aint asking that.. Im just asking if i get matched up with any player shouldn't i have atleast a small chance at winning? As of the matchmaking now(I am at diamond 1) the only way i will win is if the enemy loses his internet connection somehow..
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,537 ★★★★★
    Escanor88 said:

Hmm so the only way is to have a better roster..

I think you're onto something.
  • Options
    Escanor88 said:

Escanor88 said:

Siliyo said:

Escanor88 said:

Bro i aint asking that.. Im just asking if i get matched up with any player shouldn't i have atleast a small chance at winning? As of the matchmaking now(I am at diamond 1) the only way i will win is if the enemy loses his internet connection somehow..
    Ok, and explain to me why "You should win or advance"?
    Its a competition you can't have everyone reach the top.
    Event milestones? Not everyone is meant to get the rewards just because they are there.
  • Options
    Escanor88 said:

Escanor88 said:

Siliyo said:

Escanor88 said:

A 0.00000001% chance of winning is a small chance.
  • Options

Escanor88 said:

Escanor88 said:

Siliyo said:

Escanor88 said:

A 0.00000001% chance of winning is a small chance.
    Approximately zero😅
  • Options

Escanor88 said:

Escanor88 said:

Siliyo said:

Escanor88 said:

Ok, and explain to me why "You should win or advance"?
    Its a competition you can't have everyone reach the top.
    Event milestones? Not everyone is meant to get the rewards just because they are there.
    Hmm...