ARE YOU SERIOUS KABAM???????

2Β»

Comments

• ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,420 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

• BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,625 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Milan1405 said:

Milan1405 said:

You can practice those perfect release shots for when Kate comes out as 7*

I opened a 6 star skill nexus, a skill abyss nexus, featureds at the time and tons of basics since she was added and still no 6 star kate!! I even have a skill 4 to 5 saved for her (or aegon if he is needed in necropolis).
    Practice with Hawkeye in the meantime 🀣
    Is it the exact same timing with her? I have the perfect release down with hawkeye around 95% of the time
    I dunno I don't have a Hawkeye ranked or usable, I learned with Kate 🀣
  • Futbol_4_LIFEFutbol_4_LIFE Member Posts: 63 β˜…
    Yo Wsg sama
  • Futbol_4_LIFEFutbol_4_LIFE Member Posts: 63 β˜…
    edited October 2023
    Hawkeye not that bad of a pull sucks you pulled him twice but it’s titan shards at least. My first and second 6* crystals were old man Logan tho so I feel your pain
  • KingSamaKingSama Member Posts: 12 β˜…
    @Marvelfan30 where's the skill issue? I got to the 375k milestone in battle grounds with around 40 wins and total 7 losses
  • Dirty_DozzDirty_Dozz Member Posts: 463 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    KingSama said:

Kabam has the brass neck to say the drop rates on all champs are even???

I don't think YOU understand how chance works. Pulling a Champ doesn't remove them from the pool, or lower their chances in future pulls. It's all even. So, yes, if you roll the dice the right way (or wrong way, as the case may be), you can pull the same Champ multiple times.
  • ShiroMikazukiShiroMikazuki Member Posts: 513 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited October 2023
    My 7* luck is beyond god tier 100%, dont fact check me
    And yes thats a 7* R2 red goblin
    My first 2 7* crystals was sassy

• SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,830 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    W
  • Wubbie075Wubbie075 Member Posts: 734 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Milan1405 said:

I was only half paying attention when I looked at this pic and thought that was 13,500 hits.
  • RasiloverRasilover Member Posts: 1,475 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Lol, Lmao even
  • Tony_5tankTony_5tank Member Posts: 107 β˜…
    All Hawkeyes matter
  • ThecurlerThecurler Member Posts: 876 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I pulled Hawkeye 3 times already. Also pulled him twice on the trot.
    It’s called RNG πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ
  • ArmageddΓΈnArmageddΓΈn Member Posts: 830 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Awakening makes him useful atleast, congratulations now you have got a usable budget Kate Bishop!
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Member Posts: 3,104 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I was playing monopoly and I rolled the dice and got a one AND ANOTHER ONE. These dice are broken.
  • KingSamaKingSama Member Posts: 12 β˜…
    @TyEdge ur a real goof 🀣 the probability of landing 1 on a dice us 1/6 big difference compared to a pool of 20 plus
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Member Posts: 3,104 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    KingSama said:

@TyEdge ur a real goof 🀣 the probability of landing 1 on a dice us 1/6 big difference compared to a pool of 20 plus

Way back when 5-star awakening gems meant something, I pulled a 5-star AG from a crystal during the Morningstar event. It was a 1/250 chance.

On my 40th birthday, I opened 3 paragon crystals that I got from the dual track event. I got a 7-star venom. Things happen. You just complain because you don’t like this one and don’t understand math.
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,625 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Don't diss or disrespect Hawkeye, he is sensitive. He goes all emo and start murdering sprees with a katana
  • SecondSkrillerSecondSkriller Member Posts: 1,314 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    KingSama said:

I literally can't believe it you mean to tell me I grinded battle grounds spent nearly 1k units on elder marks because I started the season without any open MY 2nd 7* ever and dupe my first one and Kabam has the brass neck to say the drop rates on all champs are even???🀯🀯🀯🀯Give me refund right now Im quiting this trash game

Duped Hawkeye is fantastic
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,321 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

I remember way back when someone's first two 6 stars were Deadpool Xforce

One of my friend got his first 2 champs as blue cyclops
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Member Posts: 5,882 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    KingSama said:

Yes, and no.

Yes, it's a different number. But the statistical mechanics are the same.

There are (I think) 42 champs in the crystal. The chances of duping your first champion on your second pull are therefore 1/42.

So 1/42 (that's 2.4%) of all people opening a second 7* crystal Awaken the first champion they pulled.

Sorry if you're not happy - personally I'd say that Awakening Hawkeye is a pretty decent pull. Better than pulling and then Awakening Venom the Duck, after all.
  • Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Member Posts: 1,173 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    KingSama said:

@Marvelfan30 where's the skill issue? I got to the 375k milestone in battle grounds with around 40 wins and total 7 losses

It was a joke
  • psp742psp742 Member Posts: 2,546 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited November 2023
    Ooof!!! and I was not happy with my 3rd 7* champion.. at least it's different 7* and no dupe.. one away from 5th 7*.. 7* Morbius was an added bonus from purchasing platinum track..

4th Ironman Infinity War.. needs awaken and high sig to make him better champion but still not unbeatable nowadays.

Op, just continue grinding away.. hopefully your 3rd 4th or 5th will be better champions
  • SammyDeSammyDe Member Posts: 1,083 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    The first to fifth 7* champs are very important as they don’t come by easily and can make you feel annoyed / frustrated / angry when they don’t meet your expectation. Hopefully you all can get more 7* champs in the next few months and once you have more in your roster, you will be more comfortable with your list.

I was hoping for Hulk, Domino, Titania, America Chavez and Sunspot but they are still eluding me. I am still happy with my current roster and my luck of the pulls 11 basic with one dupe:

Other pulls came from celebration selector (Maw), incursion crystal (Angela), Loyalty crystal (HTD) and platinum track reward (Morbius).
  • KerneasKerneas Member Posts: 3,807 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Goodbye, you won't be missed with such entitlement
  • smdam38smdam38 Member Posts: 1,401 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    So many who to r2 as 7*
    You already know.
  • smdam38smdam38 Member Posts: 1,401 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I think they’re serious.
  • CASrinivasCASrinivas Member Posts: 992 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Be happy you got a 7 star...There are children who struggles to get a 7 Star
  • Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Member Posts: 1,703 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited November 2023
    My first 5 7* were science, my 6th was a dupe of my first 7*, then I proceeded to get 3 wiccans back to back. It happens.

Rng happens

Not quite 7* but still