Options

Unfair ban (this might be for real)

I know this is not the place to make this kind of request, but the support is useless because they give banal answers so I rely on the forum as a last alternative. Before accusing me of being a liar let me at least prove my innocence.

This is the message i send to support. They said they could not overturn a ban. So I thought maybe the mods could help me
« My account has been permanently banned for no reason.I think all the accounts using the house wifi have been banned, because my cousin told me he couldn't connect either. I then ask him if he had committed an offense and he told me he did troll on the forum. Now, I don't know the seriousness of what he did or said and he probably deserves his fate to be banned. That being said, I don't know how I am responsible for whatever offense he committed. Maybe what he did was wrong , but i didn’t do anything against the TOS and my cousin does not have access to my account . If he was banned for being a jerk, good for him, he deserve to lose his account... but why do I have to pay for his mistake? I have been a loyal player of this game since many years, I have NEVER used third parties and have always acted respectfully with people of the MCOC community. Like I said he probably deserves to be banned if he did something wrong, but banning all those who use the same wifi from our house seems abusive to me. How am I responsible for what my cousin does on HIS ACCOUNT with HIS PHONE. Why, I, who never committed an offense, I have my account banned since 20 July 2023? So I ask you if it possible to overturn this decisin.. If you want proof im innocent, look at my account history, I HAVE NEVER DONE ANYTHING AGAINST THE TOS. »

Comments

• Options
    QUANTUMANIAQUANTUMANIA Posts: 13

No one can help you here

I mean maybe Jax or Mike could see if the ban was fair
  • Options
    Pikolu said:

Ok then what are your suggestions?
    Support said they cant reverse it…what else can I do to prove my innocence?
  • Options
    RonSwansonRonSwanson Posts: 1,171 ★★★★
    I'll put some popcorn on
  • Options

Pikolu said:

Unless there's a mistake that has happened, then there's nothing you can do.
  • Options
    Pikolu said:

Pikolu said:

Unless there's a mistake that has happened, then there's nothing you can do.
    Fine this is why i made this post
  • Options
    The mods should probably be able to see there was a mistake made here…also for the useless comments…keep them where they belong
  • Options

The mods should probably be able to see there was a mistake made here…also for the useless comments…keep them where they belong

The mods don't have access to your in game account
  • Options
    Also if your friend was golivarez, they weren't banned. If they made another forum account, then they would be banned. So your ban would be completely unrelated to them. No one else on forums has been banned recently except them.

• Options
    BlackTuranBlackTuran Posts: 642 ★★★
    We all know it’s you.
  • Options
    laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,519 ★★★★★
    Over / under of 15 posts until the acknowledgement of guilt, but there is a reason why it's not what it seems.
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 2,998 ★★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

Before accusing me of being a liar let me at least prove my innocence.

Why are u in jail? What did u do ..
  • Options
    Pikolu said:

Also if your friend was golivarez, they weren't banned. If they made another forum account, then they would be banned. So your ban would be completely unrelated to them. No one else on forums has been banned recently except them.

I dont know this guy but I saw his thread which gave me the idea to make a forum post so maybe someone has an idea for what to do…I will just wait a mod to answer hopefully he or she will see that i havent done anything wrong….Also if you read my entire comment, I wasnt banned recently , it was on 20 July 2023…But i didn’t know what to do first. That why I wrote this message here
  • Options
    Extra popcorn

Over / under of 15 posts until the acknowledgement of guilt, but there is a reason why it's not what it seems.

I mean he did put (this might be for real) in the title, so it's probably legit.....😄
  • Options
    ahmynuts said:

It's a long shot but you can always try asking support to escalate the case. Sometimes they will escalate it to a more higher up person and sometimes they wont (i say from my cold and damp jail cell)

Extra popcorn for the incarcerated
  • Options
    edited November 2023
    I also saw some others thread where the mods (for exemple Jax) agreed to investigate more about a ban which the OP claimed to be unfair too
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,284 ★★★★★

ahmynuts said:

Before accusing me of being a liar let me at least prove my innocence.

Why are u in jail? What did u do ..
    My meme in the potion thread cooked too hard. I didn't realize it was so fire that it would burn me too
  • Options

Is your "cousin" in this room right now?

Totally inappropriate comment….its not even funny
    I lol'd, out loud
  • Options

Pikolu said:

I dont know this guy but I saw his thread which gave me the idea to make a forum post so maybe someone has an idea for what to do…I will just wait a mod to answer hopefully he or she will see that i havent done anything wrong….Also if you read my entire comment, I wasnt banned recently , it was on 20 July 2023…But i didn’t know what to do first. That why I wrote this message here
    Lol, I only skimmed your post because I was more excited to make the meme than read it. If you were banned that long ago, I doubt kabam will do anything now for you. The time to take action was back then, not now.

Also no one is banned for no reason, especially a permaban.
  • Options
    Well i dont wanna go to jail, I just see that meme all the time? Is there a bad story behind it I dont know about?
  • Options
    Pikolu said:

Pikolu said:

Lol, I only skimmed your post because I was more excited to make the meme than read it. If you were banned that long ago, I doubt kabam will do anything now for you. The time to take action was back then, not now.

Well read the entire comment to understand the problem before making dumb assumptions
  • Options

Pikolu said:

Pikolu said:

Well read the entire comment to understand the problem before making dumb assumptions
    Nah, I'm currently working on an assignment that is due in a couple hours. I only have enough spoons to make a meme, not read.

Also, welcome to forums, no one can read here.
  • Options
    The part that i don't understand is that you doubt on your own "it might be real". That's why I asked if there really was a cousin or there might have been one.