**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

1st Morbius Arena thoughts

peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 1,628 ★★★
First time I did this madness and was fun to do and get Morbius 3 and 4 stars. And after 7,5 millions, I wished to continue fighting to see which rewards i may got...maybe a 5* Morbius...

Finished with 10.808.937 and got 2500 5* shards and some Arena Crystal.

Ok, but I was curious how many points ,the 1st place (Razor Ramón) did, as the last Milestone was 12 millions.
So I added him and he replied to me...

250 millions, more or less! 😯😯😯
Boom, you're looking for this? 🤖

So...some thoughts, you may hit disagree as you wish...or find Insightful

- Arenas to get these (great) 6* champions are made to...summoners that have a lot of 6* champs r3 or better.

- These summoners get 6* crystals almost everyday as they are Paragons or Legends

- Lower profiles with a few 6* don't have a minimal chance to get. Because to do only 12 millions you need at least 4 days, because, of course everyone have a life.
So, right now ,I suggest not to even try and be disappointed.

Conclusion= Maybe if Kabbam do Arenas based on stars or by rank will be better.

New champs arenas
-Challenger to Proven=8 millions max to win a 5*
- Conqueror to Cavalier=12 millions max to win a 6*
- Thronebreaker to Paragon=Heaven is the limit to win a 7*

Comments

• Options
    Pikolu said:

I can put up 12million points in arena in one sitting and still not even have gone through my 6* roster. 250 million still isn't bad considering qhen botting was bad, that would be the cutoff to get a champion.

Arena is much better now than it used to be with much more reasonable cutoffs than before. Also we won't see easy to get 6*s in milestones until probably 9*s are in the game.

Understood. You've an awesome roster.

What I said is to divide Arenas according to McoC ranks.
    Those Arenas today aren't to everyone.
    Selling the illusion to get a 6* big champ, but only Mastodonts can.

I will only do now till 2 millions to collect a 3* new ones I want, and wait to get 6* on crystals.
  • Options

You should attempt to get all the milestones for units and grandmaster shards (iso). Also, getting the 4 star champ helps because if you get him again in a 4 star crystal, that’s also a lot of iso

My roster consist of 20+ 6* ,a lot of 5* and the rest. But I can't do 250 millions.

I do other arenas than these "big champs" ones and I can collect near 150 units per day.
    This isn't a problem.

To get a 4* you need to do 7,5 millions...Lol...and this is a great waste of time.

If it was certain thing that we would get a 6* with 12 millions,in this case I would do.

Love the game, but not to play for days to get nothing.
  • Options
    BlackTuranBlackTuran Posts: 642 ★★★

You should attempt to get all the milestones for units and grandmaster shards (iso). Also, getting the 4 star champ helps because if you get him again in a 4 star crystal, that’s also a lot of iso

My roster consist of 20+ 6* ,a lot of 5* and the rest. But I can't do 250 millions.

I do other arenas than these "big champs" ones and I can collect near 150 units per day.
    This isn't a problem.

To get a 4* you need to do 7,5 millions...Lol...and this is a great waste of time.

If it was certain thing that we would get a 6* with 12 millions,in this case I would do.

The point isn’t to get the champ for players like you and me. The point is to do the milestones to get tons of units, gold, grandmaster crystals for gold, battlechips for even more gold and units etc. it’s pretty much the only place in the game to get units f2p. Getting the 6 star champ from the arena is for top of the top of the top players
  • Options
    BlackTuranBlackTuran Posts: 642 ★★★
    I have a slightly more advanced roster than you so I get 15 mil from the featured arena and 6 mil from the basic arena to get all the units, gold etc + I know that that’s the point that guarantees me getting top 10% for each arena which will give me 20k 5 star shards in total
  • Options
    PikokPikok Posts: 138 ★★

Good. Than you have answer. Dont do it. Arena is not for you
  • Options
    PikokPikok Posts: 138 ★★
    edited November 2023
    And 250mil for morbius …if this is true he use bots for sure. Nobody will go over 200m for champ when first round was arround 70m and majority of community bought a 7star for money

PS: Oh you are talking about round1. Still unrealistic for even a advanced player to do 250mil
  • Options
    Pikok said:

And 250mil for morbius …if this is true he use bots for sure. Nobody will go over 200m for champ when first round was arround 70m and majority of community bought a 7star for money

PS: Oh you are talking about round1. Still unrealistic for even a advanced player to do 250mil

Not if you want that title for being the top of arena.
  • Options
    Milan1405Milan1405 Posts: 952 ★★★★
    How do you guys put up such insane numbers? I have a pretty endgame roster but I can do about 70mil at a maximum. Usually i get bored way sooner than that though.
  • Options
    laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,529 ★★★★★
    Milan1405 said:

How do you guys put up such insane numbers? I have a pretty endgame roster but I can do about 70mil at a maximum. Usually i get bored way sooner than that though.

You kind of answered your own question
  • Options
    WinterFieldsWinterFields Posts: 716 ★★★★
    Morbius isn't even in the 6* featured crystal yet. The average player isn't supposed to have him yet without spending
  • Options
    Adri5846Adri5846 Posts: 46
    Milan1405 said:

I dont do arenas but i know one alliance mate that spends units to recover the champions and get more points.

Despite being endgame player and having a big roster he told that he need units to get some 6* good champs in arena.

When they are worse champs, he dont use units and get them.
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,666 ★★★★★
    Tldr arenas are broken and have been for years
  • Options
    laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,529 ★★★★★

Tldr arenas are broken and have been for years

Arenas are finally in a good place for the first times in years. Just because you don't want to put on any effort doesn't mean 6* champs are extremely easy to get now.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,532 ★★★★★
    It's high time they should start giving 7*s in arenas
  • Options
    MiniMFMiniMF Posts: 848 ★★★★

It's high time they should start giving 7*s in arenas

Lol ofc so all those people using bots will get 7*
  • Options
    edited November 2023
    Pikok said:

Good. Than you have answer. Dont do it. Arena is not for you

Big Champs arena, yes, not for me.
    I do arenas for units and it's ok.
    If I wish to collect a new champ 3* for my collection I will play till 2 millions 👍

The point isn’t to get the champ for players like you and me. The point is to do the milestones to get tons of units, gold, grandmaster crystals for gold, battlechips for even more gold and units etc. it’s pretty much the only place in the game to get units f2p. Getting the 6 star champ from the arena is for top of the top of the top players

Yeah. As I said I do for units.

Morbius isn't even in the 6* featured crystal yet. The average player isn't supposed to have him yet without spending

Yeah, but appeared on 2 arenas...

People that paid for 3 and 4* Morbius may be upset now.

• Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,393 ★★★★
    I would be down for this if higher tier players can get the lower tier rewards. So if I'm paragon I can get to 12 million points and get the 6* and 5* champ. This sounds like a great idea but will never happen till 8 stars comes out. It would be too easy to get 6 star champs and everyone will not care about 6 star shards.

New champs arenas
    -Challenger to Proven=8 millions max to win a 5*
    - Conqueror to Cavalier=12 millions max to win a 6*
    - Thronebreaker to Paragon=Heaven is the limit to win a 7*