Options

Necropolis rewards

Anybody knows them yet?

Comments

• Options
    Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 865 ★★★★
    Did they mention anything about the nodes by chance?
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,361 ★★★★
    edited November 2023
    At least Maestro is available as a 6/7* Ultron has been lost and forgotten to time.
  • Options
    SquammoSquammo Posts: 448 ★★★
    Getting this explored in time before cyber sales end will be quite a pain if you want the extra offers without spending too much.
  • Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,244 ★★★★
    @Cat_Murdock making infographs for everyone is much appreciated. Infograph looking good. Keep up the good work.
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

Courtesy of @Cat_Murdock

That extra mastery point is kind of cool.

The signature cat picture is also necropol-ized
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,219 ★★★★

At least Maestro is available as a 6/7* Ultron has been lost and forgotten to time.

I'm curious if he's going to be awakened or not.
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,702 ★★★★★

It amazes me how he still isnt a 6 more than anything like hes defo been left out somehow but i wish he got a little buff since he needs it really
  • Options
    Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★
    What's that Soul thing?
  • Options
    Wubbie075 said:

What's that Soul thing?

Sword piece

• Options
    flapjaxflapjax Posts: 285 ★★★
    Squammo said:

Getting this explored in time before cyber sales end will be quite a pain if you want the extra offers without spending too much.

I mean that's 100% the point. They want you to spend all your units 100%ing it so you can get Valiant deals, but you'll be out or low on units so you'll have to spend money on Cyber deals. There's no chance they didn't plan it that way.
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,279 ★★★★★

Did they mention anything about the nodes by chance?

No, just rewards. It will be covered more in-depth in a stream on the 15th, just before it goes live.
    What day does it officially drop? Did they give us a date?
  • Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,813 ★★★★
    I have a question:
    I know if i get 4 6* Necros i get the 6* Final Necro and if get 4 7* Necros i get 7* Final Necro.
    What if say i get 3 6* Necros and 1 7* Necro and any such combination? Do i still a chance to get the final the Necro, This way i haven't actually completed either collection but should get chance at 6* i feel.
  • Options
    Ashacekar said:

I have a question:
    I know if i get 4 6* Necros i get the 6* Final Necro and if get 4 7* Necros i get 7* Final Necro.
    What if say i get 3 6* Necros and 1 7* Necro and any such combination? Do i still a chance to get the final the Necro, This way i haven't actually completed either collection but should get chance at 6* i feel.

What?
  • Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,813 ★★★★
    Pikolu said:

Ashacekar said:

I have a question:

What?
    Necros is short for nameless champs. But i got it now, since having a 7* means we got 6* as well so 6* collection will at the least be always complete so if we get a mix of necros say i miss out on some 7* necros but have their 6*, i can get 6* 5th champ.
  • Options
    Ashacekar said:

Pikolu said:

Ashacekar said:

I have a question:

What?
    Necros is short for nameless champs. But i got it now, since having a 7* means we got 6* as well so 6* collection will at the least be always complete so if we get a mix of necros say i miss out on some 7* necros but have their 6*, i can get 6* 5th champ.
    Idk
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,385 ★★★★★
    Ashacekar said:

I have a question:

No you won't get like that.
    You need 4 on either 6* or 7* to get the respective (if you have 4 on the 7*, you'll get the 6* champ too)
  • Options
    Mr.0-8-4Mr.0-8-4 Posts: 468 ★★★
    Can someone tell me what does the extra mastery point do exactly? Does it unlock a new mastery or are we given an extra point on top of our max limit?
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,219 ★★★★
    The mastery point can be used to boost your masteries like Parry or Despair