**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Summoner's Tier List - Every champ rated 0-100 using data from KT1, Lagacy, Vega, MGuideBlog, Omega

I put a good bit of work into this spreadsheet because I wasn't sure which tier list to look at. Also, I'm a spreadsheet nerd so it was fun.

If you make a copy of the spreadsheet, you can use checkmarks at the top to toggle which data you're using for the ratings.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1WZHQvaH_qx22b2G-TpTvgexP9rWy-4S9mWqQAOg1LSg

Comments

• Options
    AdvAdv Posts: 195
    It’s quite good
  • Options
    G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,447 ★★★★
    Dude, that's amazing, thanks for the great work.

I know Tier Lists are not the be all end all of things, but as a first orientation, they are very valuable. And what you have done is extremely helpful! This should be pinned...
  • Options
    Noob_Master69Noob_Master69 Posts: 677 ★★★★
    Whilst I think he should be higher, Venom getting this rating got a childisch gniffle out of me

• Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 3,987 ★★★★★
    Skill and tech is disappointed, also mutant
    Others are correct
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,994 ★★★★★
    Well, this is certainly not the worst tier list we've seen. So that's a W I suppose
  • Options
    IsisixkswmrIsisixkswmr Posts: 237
    Venom should be higher
  • Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,619 ★★★★

Venom should be higher

Agreed
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,836 ★★★★★
    Juggernaut should be higher, also Mantis should be lower than Black Cat
  • Options
    G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,447 ★★★★
    What nobody seems to understand: OP didn‘t make a tier list… He just combined the available tier lists and made it easier to compare ranking of champs over the different existing lists… And also to display an adjusted List, where you can focus on the ratings of specific content creators…

So, while “just another tier list” may have some value, I think this work ist much better and more helpful, because you have a single spot to compare all ratings of champs…