**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Let’s speculate about how much completing/exploring Necropolis will cost

SquammoSquammo Posts: 465 ★★★
With the new title coming and it either requiring us to fully explore or complete Necropolis and spending the big bucks come cyber sales I have been thinking about how many units it will take the average player with a decent roster (more without Zemo, less with him #Zemogate ;)) to explore the new quest.

When abyss came out, I think we could estimate a cost of roughly 5k units per path. Necropolis having 14 fights + boss on each path and 6 paths total should amount to about the same number of fights we had to do in abyss, which had only 5 paths, but a couple more fights on each. So in total I’m just throwing out the number of about 30-35k units out there.

In order to get the materials needed in order to get a rank 3 on cyber weekend we would have to buy all unit and (probably high tiered) cash offers I don’t think there will be r3 materials below Odin. That could be 600+ dollars there plus the unit offers, of which we don’t know yet if it will be the same as July where we could get those twice.

My biggest issue with this is that both the release of Necropolis and the cyber sale are very very close to each other. That means that if we decide to just do completion and then wait to see the sale offers (especially because of the special Valiant offer) there might not be enough time to decide right then to go for exploration, since it will take the normal player who likes to sleep and have a bit of a life and doesn’t make money playing the game, to finish while the offers are still available.

Of course this is all just speculation right now and we have to actually wait until then. I’d still find it interesting for you to share your thoughts and what you are planning to do and how much you think it costs to do Necropolis.

Comments

• Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,844 ★★★★
    They are giving 10k units in next livestream so around that mark should be good. If they hinted Zemo, they have hinted units as well.
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    I'm guessing around 6k per path
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    I'm guessing around 6k per path
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 4,212 ★★★★★
    As no death mechanic if u can survive it could be cheaper than most think
  • Options
    smdam38smdam38 Posts: 912 ★★★
    I just want to try beating the first champ and then I’m out.
    You think they’ll let it be an item farm for some good stuff?
  • Options
    Who’s first to finish do you think?
    Gonna be a youtuber or some hardcore mcoc’er just going crazy to finish?
  • Options
    mbracembrace Posts: 844 ★★★
    WOLF_LINK said:

50 000 Units

I’ll bet this guy is correct about averaging 8K units per path. It’s hard for people to admit that they would spend 50K units, but that’s what it is going to be. ($1500 worth of units by the way. It’s deep pocket content.)
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,400 ★★★★★
    smdam38 said:

Who’s first to finish do you think?
    Gonna be a youtuber or some hardcore mcoc’er just going crazy to finish?

The legendary brutaldlx
  • Options
    For those who are planning on doing Necropolis, something you can do before Wednesday is finish UC and Cav EQ (if you haven't yet) and buy the revive deals there. Then next month you can do all the UC+ EQs for even more revives deals.
  • Options
    peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 1,597 ★★★
    Fight a champ with 2.400.000 PI?
    And the boss? 10 millions?

What's fun about it?
    Repeat and repeat same movements.
    Die and revive?
    Boring to me and maybe some other Summoners.
    But Kabam will raise it's own gold...lol

Why, instead of these large numbers, Kabam don't give these gigachamps 100.000 PI and Special gauge always increasing?
    It will be more fun and difficult to beat ,as they will use Sp3 a lot.

And may have more paths.

But ..good luck to those that will fight on Necropolis.
    The winner will be a true Valiant.
  • Options

Fight a champ with 2.400.000 PI?

You're confusing alliance raids with necropolis. Their PI in necropolis isn't in the millions
  • Options
    PT_99 said:

5 revives per path

I sooo want to watch this.
    Kabaam, if you’re listening, make this a first to finish video and give them like a an extra 2-3 or even a 2-4
  • Options
    I think it’s done like 12 hours after it’s released.
    These whales are orcas hunting a seal.
  • Options
    JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Posts: 1,009 ★★★★
    Think I did abyss in 20 revives last path, most from running out of charges and grandmaster. It’ll probably come down to the countdown timer that’ll cost the majority of the revives.
  • Options
    PT_99 said:

5 revives per path

MSD be like: