Options

8.4 rewards confirmed

SamanunSamanun Posts: 628 ★★★
It is confirmed in 8.4 we will be getting one whole half of a tier 5 basic catalyst 🤯

Comments

• Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,399 ★★★★★
    Bruh, I was expecting 8*, another silent nerf 😞
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,552 ★★★★★
    Samanun said:

It is confirmed in 8.4 we will be getting one whole half of a tier 5 basic catalyst 🤯

Look at that amazing reward cant wait to see all rewards be t5bs and t2a
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,804 ★★★★★

Act 8 is the best story content they’ve ever made, the quality over quantity approach with three paths for each chapter actually makes me excited to explore it. And the rewards are great, 8.3 has by far been my favorite. My how times have changed from pre nerfed act 6. I only did completion of that. I’m actually exploring act 8 and having fun doing it. I hate the Bahkmet boss but the ceraxes boss from 8.3 isn’t so bad, I’m getting close to being done exploring it, I’ll have my first r2 seven star, my 3rd r5 six star and my second ever ascended six star. They’ve been putting a lot into the game lately and it shows. Everyone in my alliance is happy with how much there has been to do and that it’s gone in a different direction than act 6. I doubt I’ll ever explore act 6 but with act 7 and especially act 8 I’m having a blast.

Exploring act 6 has been a literal peice of cake with a full team of just r4s. R5s and r2s would be complete overkill. Not saying it's worth it for the rewards but it's absurdly easy.
  • Options
    Sime_JuricSime_Juric Posts: 83

Act 8 is the best story content they’ve ever made, the quality over quantity approach with three paths for each chapter actually makes me excited to explore it. And the rewards are great, 8.3 has by far been my favorite. My how times have changed from pre nerfed act 6. I only did completion of that. I’m actually exploring act 8 and having fun doing it. I hate the Bahkmet boss but the ceraxes boss from 8.3 isn’t so bad, I’m getting close to being done exploring it, I’ll have my first r2 seven star, my 3rd r5 six star and my second ever ascended six star. They’ve been putting a lot into the game lately and it shows. Everyone in my alliance is happy with how much there has been to do and that it’s gone in a different direction than act 6. I doubt I’ll ever explore act 6 but with act 7 and especially act 8 I’m having a blast.

Best story content by a mile was act 6 before the nerf. Just too many people complained and now we get the easy story content
  • Options
    Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 864 ★★★★
    0/10, no grandmaster crystals