**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

I don't get this meta, why do some of my champs take no damage while others melt

There's fights where I wouldn't even parry and put debuffs on the opponent yet somehow my champ takes no damage from debuffs, then there's other champs that take all the damage and melt away even sometimes when I parry the damage is still enough to melt me

Then I barely see placebos in both scenarios when I take damage or take no damage this meta just makes no sense to me and easily one of the worst imo

Comments

• Options
    EmomikeEmomike Posts: 219 ★★
    Decay attackers
  • Options
    Dangerx17Dangerx17 Posts: 122 ★★
    Dab_west said:

me when I dont read the nodes

I read the nodes I just didn't know decay attackers was a thing since I haven't been in an alliance for over a year now

• Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 3,412 ★★★★★
    Its in the BG description...
  • Options
    klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,488 ★★★★
    Dangerx17 said:

Dab_west said:

me when I dont read the nodes

I read the nodes I just didn't know decay attackers was a thing since I haven't been in an alliance for over a year now

This should help. Your opponents were likely having a laugh but whatever

• Options
    OrtounOrtoun Posts: 611 ★★★

I mean, sort of? There really should be a line that says #decay get these benefits and #sugarpill get these and not just leave it to interpretation.
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,642 ★★★★★

Extremely poorly written. It took me a while to because I don't play war.
  • Options
    Sidd777Sidd777 Posts: 167

It never specifies that only certain champions are decay, it reads more like its a node that makes all champions get those effects. Got me confused for a while at the start of the season.
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 3,412 ★★★★★
    Sidd777 said:

It never specifies that only certain champions are decay, it reads more like its a node that makes all champions get those effects. Got me confused for a while at the start of the season.
    Yeah u r right
  • Options
    Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,388 ★★★★★
    This prolly is the worst meta . Though i am doing good , but too much is going on with hazard shift , decay vs sugar pill , decay vs non sugar pill , non decay vs non sugar pill .

And yes , the descriptions are very very poorly written.