Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Locked out of Paragon Gauntlet [merged]

ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
edited November 2023 in General Discussion
Anyone know why?
I been paragon for along time…i did gauntlet last month aswel.

I’m running out of time 😭 and I just r2 my werewolf man.

Post edited by Kabam Jax on
Β«13

Comments

• Options
    xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Posts: 1,185 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I don't know what your r2 has to do anything with the issue here but did you become paragon after exploring TB EQ?
    Contact support
  • Options
    Coolbum67Coolbum67 Posts: 11 β˜…
    Finally was able to get time to finish up my last couple paths for 100% EQ, then this morning with 6 hours still left to clear gauntlet and I’m locked out of it. Like what the hell, why can nothing work correctly… if there is going to be a count down timer on it how come you can’t access it while it’s still active.
  • Options
    CoachLedCoachLed Posts: 355 β˜…β˜…
    Same here. Must have something to do with the update. Hope they fix quickly so we don’t miss out on the rewards
  • Options
    I won’t have time to complete it now, I’m so slammed at work it’s not even funny. I woke up early to do it before work since I still had over 6 hours and only needing maybe 15-20mins before work. This stuff shouldn’t be happing 3 months after they released it I feel.
  • Options
    WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,328 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Did you claim the entry Ticket from Solo Objectives?
  • Options
    CoachLedCoachLed Posts: 355 β˜…β˜…
    WOLF_LINK said:

Yeah. I think it has something to do with the new update.
  • Options
    Soyheyor123Soyheyor123 Posts: 395 β˜…β˜…
    WOLF_LINK said:

• Options
    ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    You not see my post to?

I been paragon for months lol and did last months paragon gauntlet also..I’m locked out aswel

Good thing im not the only one lol,

@Kabam Miike
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,150 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Paragon gauntlet is still locked?! @Kabam Miike or anyone - some help here lol?

• Options
    Ah sorry missed this thread- same exact problem...

• Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,082 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Bug lots of players are facing since the update.
  • Options
    DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Same here. Just finished the EQ this morning, been Paragon since basically the title was created, locked out of the Gauntlet. This needs to be addressed ASAP.
  • Options
    edited November 2023
    Dissgree trolls as usual - get a life lol. And before anyone asks I've been apragon since the first month of the title and done the Paragon gauntlet EQ before.
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,805 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Bugmat78 said:

Dissgree trolls as usual - get a life lol. And before anyone asks I've been apragon since the first month of the title and done the Paragon gauntlet EQ before.

Did you claim the ticket from your objectives?
  • Options
    Too many people creating exact same posts this morning, and then everyone doing so also commenting in all the other ones as well. (lol)

Seems to be a NEW bug, from November Game Update.

(new bug being even if already Paragon beforehand, completing TB EQ not unlocking Gauntlet).
  • Options
    Buttehrs said:

Bugmat78 said:

Having the same issue, also Paragon since first month it was released, ticket was claimed and no longer shows in objectives, still cannot access Gauntlet

• Options
    Buttehrs said:

Bugmat78 said:

The photo is in the OP.
  • Options
    It was unlocked yesterday after I completed 100% EQ which I completed after I updated the game. I had to update when I got on lunch before I could log in for AQ moves and to finish EQ. Then this morning logged on moved in AQ and went to clear gauntlet and it was now locked with clearly plenty of time remaining.
    WOLF_LINK said:

• Options
    New bug from November Game Update.

Initial suggestions from others in all these posts were trying to help find the cause, as if it was still same scenarios from last (and prior) months (which seemed logical to ask for clarification earlier today).

But now seems to indeed be identified as new issue (can’t get in, even if you were Paragon prior to doing TB EQ) with latest Update.
  • Options
    I'm also locked out. Finished up EQ this morning. I submitted a ticket but who knows how long it will take them to respond to it.
  • Options
    RohtagaRohtaga Posts: 42 β˜…
    Add me to the list as well.
  • Options
    Omair66Omair66 Posts: 64 β˜…

• Options
    Omair66Omair66 Posts: 64 β˜…
    Why?
  • Options
    BrobosBrobos Posts: 4 β˜…
    Same here. ugh
  • Options
    BrickWad_TD44BrickWad_TD44 Posts: 58 β˜…
    Will it be fixed bc I need the rewards from completing it
  • Options
    So is this going to be addressed or what? Not usually a "GIVE ME AN ANSWER NOW" guy but this LITERALLY expires in two hours without having been addressed
  • Options
    KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,416 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Yeah my alt is the same. It just sucks that we have nothing we can do about the missed rewards
  • Options
    Krishna24Krishna24 Posts: 380 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    same, what to do?