**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Deathless thanos confirmed

Today someone made a post saying the 7* GC piece is dumb kabam came back with this
I’m now 100% more motivated to go for 6* guliotine

Comments

• Options
    KontestmanKontestman Posts: 273 ★★
    Then why did you say he is?
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 4,300 ★★★★★
    Im so confused mike is he or isnt he confirmed
  • Options

😑😑😑😑
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,376 ★★★★★
    Bendy said:

He was being facetious. He is unofficially "confirmed"
  • Options

No I didn't
    U should of just claimed a random champ that aint gonna be a deathless like deathless groot
  • Options
    Bendy said:

@Bendy what you doing in here? Starting trouble?
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,940 ★★★★
    I still think he's the final deathless champ. You guys claimed that he'll be the most powerful. It's either Thanos or Collector
  • Options
    RuwqiersaRuwqiersa Posts: 705 ★★★
    Bendy said:

No I didn't
    U should of just claimed a random champ that aint gonna be a deathless like deathless groot
    How you know he just didnt with the thanos
  • Options
    Ruwqiersa said:

Bendy said:

No I didn't
    How you know he just didnt with the thanos
    True
  • Options
    We need the spongebob meme right now
  • Options
    OpandemonioOpandemonio Posts: 1,292 ★★★★

No he isn't

• Options
    Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Posts: 805 ★★★★
    It does strike me as rather shortsighted to create an initiative like deathless champs that seem to be a "year setup", but make it so that new players (ones that just started, but not really ready to earn this piece, or players who haven't found the game yet) won't be able to think about doing.

Monthly quests are one thing... but other than things like Summer of Pain or "the maze"... any "meaningful difficult thing" has stayed as permeant content, and those were under 3 months... THis being a year... while I love a "long term event"... there should be a better way for players to "catch up" other than "pay a ton of units".
  • Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,817 ★★★★
    Deathless Thanos is definitely the final, most difficult Deathless champion to obtain. He should be the Thanos buff we've all been waiting for.
  • Options
    fr
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,618 ★★★★★

It does strike me as rather shortsighted to create an initiative like deathless champs that seem to be a "year setup", but make it so that new players (ones that just started, but not really ready to earn this piece, or players who haven't found the game yet) won't be able to think about doing.

Monthly quests are one thing... but other than things like Summer of Pain or "the maze"... any "meaningful difficult thing" has stayed as permeant content, and those were under 3 months... THis being a year... while I love a "long term event"... there should be a better way for players to "catch up" other than "pay a ton of units".

God forbid Kabam does something nice for the current end game players
  • Options
    Kabam miike has gained my respect for the absolute mental games he’s playing
  • Options
    MarvelNoobMarvelNoob Posts: 1,029 ★★★★
    These darn modders are getting back at kabam and hacking forums obviously 😉
  • Options
    Who’s sparky @flapjax
  • Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,856 ★★★★
    Bendy said:

Miike said Deathless Thanos so when they change it to Deathless Collector instead in 2025, it will give a feel of plot twist and Miike can have a 😎 moment.
  • Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,856 ★★★★
    edited November 2023

No I didn't
    Maybe he was forced to say it at gunpoint from a Thanos fan
  • Options
    UnOriginalUnOriginal Posts: 727 ★★★
    What have you done now they are going to replace deathless thanos for deathless clarie (7 star pool reference)