**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What’s wrong with objective?

You need to take rhino with skill, tech or science champ in any mode, except practice. I took rhino twice in 1.1.3. Doesn’t work. How am I supposed to do the objective?

Comments

• Options
    SirmacoolSirmacool Posts: 389 ★★
    That’s the old rhino. Like ROL. Doesn’t qualify. 4.1.2 works.
  • Options
    TofifiTofifi Posts: 26
    Sirmacool said:

That’s the old rhino. Like ROL. Doesn’t qualify. 4.1.2 works.

thanks, mate

• Options
    lol. why isnt it specfied in the objective then? how can I tell which one counts? I play for looong time and I still can not tell the difference before actualy doing the fight
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 2,719 ★★★★★

lol. why isnt it specfied in the objective then? how can I tell which one counts? I play for looong time and I still can not tell the difference before actualy doing the fight

Why is people desperate to find a Rhino other than the one in SQ which will complete all your objectives as well is the actual question...
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,551 ★★★★★

Why is people desperate to find a Rhino other than the one in SQ which will complete all your objectives as well is the actual question...
    Easy to crank through for rewards and may not have realized what the SQ was yet. Or just lazy.

Broader point though is attention to detail by game team. My bet is this isn’t the only thing not tagged/tagged incorrectly.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    DrZola said:

Easy to crank through for rewards and may not have realized what the SQ was yet. Or just lazy.

Broader point though is attention to detail by game team. My bet is this isn’t the only thing not tagged/tagged incorrectly.

Dr. Zola
    More energy and time lost if you try to find 4 targets to kill 6-7 times...
    Oh well their lost.
  • Options

and why should I do ti your way? is it said in the objective it must be done that way? is it even wisible these champs are there? I have no wish to do the SQ more than once, as the rewards sucks, but that is not the point.

Is the rhino objkective broken elsewhere? it is. Is the winter objkective broken elsewhere? it is.
    Should it be broken there? it should not. why give me disagre for pointing that out?
    Are you the one responsibel for this to be broken that you are so deprerate to defend this bug even with such low blow?

And just FYI i did all the objectives in EQ and arenas basicaly "at random" without looking for them too hard, and I still hadn't done any SQ run. Maybe I wont at all for the firs time in history. Or maybe one for the 7k shards... maybe two more for the cats... I dont care tor the A. I have several that I do not need at all.

And this has nothing to do with the fact that these objectives are broken.
    Alos you being furious that we do not want to do them in yours "expected way" will not change them being broken.
  • Options
    CASrinivasCASrinivas Posts: 966 ★★★
    Tofifi said:

You need to take rhino with skill, tech or science champ in any mode, except practice. I took rhino twice in 1.1.3. Doesn’t work. How am I supposed to do the objective?

I didn't get the Last Objective...The Thronebreaker Difficulty Exploration
  • Options
    Drago_von_DragoDrago_von_Drago Posts: 768 ★★★★
    This has come up before with champs in the early acts not counting for these kind of objectives. I know they fixed it once before. It seems like some of the versions of champs in the early acts are protected/separate from the version of the champs we have and champs in later acts and temporary content.

I think they need to make sure the objectives register all “versions” of a champ for completion or specify it has to be a specific champ in a specific quest to avoid this problem.

Or we’ll just get a dozen of these threads every time they run these target based objectives.
  • Options

and why should I do ti your way? is it said in the objective it must be done that way? is it even wisible these champs are there? I have no wish to do the SQ more than once, as the rewards sucks, but that is not the point.

Is the rhino objkective broken elsewhere? it is. Is the winter objkective broken elsewhere? it is.
    Should it be broken there? it should not. why give me disagre for pointing that out?
    Are you the one responsibel for this to be broken that you are so deprerate to defend this bug even with such low blow?

And just FYI i did all the objectives in EQ and arenas basicaly "at random" without looking for them too hard, and I still hadn't done any SQ run. Maybe I wont at all for the firs time in history. Or maybe one for the 7k shards... maybe two more for the cats... I dont care tor the A. I have several that I do not need at all.

And this has nothing to do with the fact that these objectives are broken.
    Alos you being furious that we do not want to do them in yours "expected way" will not change them being broken.
    Furious? Lol why would I be furious about something I find dumb?
  • Options
    LBN1LBN1 Posts: 186 ★★
    So I just did 1.1.3 Rhino with tech champs about 5 x to complete the goal and it worked fine for me. So YMMV I guess...
  • Options

Furious? Lol why would I be furious about something I find dumb?

Is that why you wasted so much time explaining people how dumb they are if they do not do it your way?