**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Objectives Bugged?

I have just been trying to get points in Grave Robber solo event and the Treasure Hunter 1 objective event.

I went into 1.1.3 and did the first three fights (against Rocket Raccoon, Iron Man, and Rhino) using Black Widow (Deadly Origin). As she is both #Mercenary and #S.H.I.E.L.D that should give me 5 points in the Grave Robber solo event; and defeating Rhino should give me 1 point in the Treasure Hunter objective.

The first fight (Rocket) correctly gave me 5 points. The second fight (Iron Man) gave me only 2 points. The third fight (Rhino) gave me 4 points but did not give me any credit on the Treasure Hunter 1.

I am now missing 4 points in the Grave Robber event and 1 point in the Treasure Hunter 1 objective.

Any one else finding this is not working correctly?

Comments

• Options
    Chosen85Chosen85 Posts: 22
    Mynpoints didn't register at all. I defeated Rhino 6 times with BWDO and nothing.
  • Options
    Chosen85Chosen85 Posts: 22
    Pandelon said:

I have just been trying to get points in Grave Robber solo event and the Treasure Hunter 1 objective event.

I went into 1.1.3 and did the first three fights (against Rocket Raccoon, Iron Man, and Rhino) using Black Widow (Deadly Origin). As she is both #Mercenary and #S.H.I.E.L.D that should give me 5 points in the Grave Robber solo event; and defeating Rhino should give me 1 point in the Treasure Hunter objective.

The first fight (Rocket) correctly gave me 5 points. The second fight (Iron Man) gave me only 2 points. The third fight (Rhino) gave me 4 points but did not give me any credit on the Treasure Hunter 1.

I am now missing 4 points in the Grave Robber event and 1 point in the Treasure Hunter 1 objective.

Any one else finding this is not working correctly?

I didn't get any pts at all. It's bugged for sure.
  • Options
    SirmacoolSirmacool Posts: 389 ★★
    There are a couple rhinos that are old pre nerf. Like ROL. 4.1.2 works.
  • Options
    Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Posts: 1,156 ★★★★
    I think the milestones are bugged also unless I'm thinking of something else
  • Options
    kus234kus234 Posts: 187 ★★
    edited November 2023
    U r right it's not registering on 1 Star Rhino due to some pre nerf concept.. u ne d to find a 2 star Rhino
  • Options
    Java_JunkieJava_Junkie Posts: 137
    edited November 2023
    RttL 1.2?

EDIT: confirmed, Road to the Labyrinth 1.2. 7 energy to get to a 2* Rhino that gives points.