**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Paragon calendar rewards are just sad and a joke. Y'all can keep these lol

TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
edited November 2023 in General Discussion

😑

Do I dare suggest an update @Kabam Miike? or is that going to get a "No." from you too?

Comments

• Options
    GalactikDonutGalactikDonut Posts: 339 ★★★
    Graves_3 said:

But the new title is not here yet, is it? So why are the rewards for the highest available title so low.

technically the new title is in game. it’s just not obtainable until next week when necropolis drops
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,972 ★★★★★
    Bugmat78 said:

Don't worry the Valiant calendar will make up for it :*

2 Cav crystals a week. Still no paragon shards probably lol
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Graves_3 said:

Paragon was launched a long time ago and is aimed at people who have 3x Rank 4 6*s, my guess is you’re pretty far beyond that, so why is it a surprise that it’s not aimed at you anymore?

This is why we’re getting a new progression title. We don’t need to update the old one, and those sorts of progression based rewards have pretty much never been updated.

But the new title is not here yet, is it? So why are the rewards for the highest available title so low.
    Because a new title coming doesn’t change the fact that paragon still has the same initial requirements.
  • Options

Bugmat78 said:

Don't worry the Valiant calendar will make up for it :*

2 Cav crystals a week. Still no paragon shards probably lol
    Lmfaooooo bet on it!!
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,249 ★★★★★

You can offer whatever suggestions you like, but if you're just opening Threads to be non-constructive, then they may be shut down.

Summoners have been constructive before, yet trash rewards like this are still put in the game for higher level players, and Valiant will likely be no different. This is a recurring problem with Kabam.

How many times do we have to be "constructive" in order to be heard about these underwhelming rewards? It's time that Kabam simply does better. If the rewards are good, or at least decent, instead of paltry like this, there'd be no need for these types of threads period.
    The answer is everytime, as per the rules of the Forum. Being needlessly negative, unproductive, or non-constructive isn't going to get our ideas heard any better.
    The Paragon Rewards are what they are, and obviously they're going to seem low-hat to people that are late to the party.
  • Options

You can offer whatever suggestions you like, but if you're just opening Threads to be non-constructive, then they may be shut down.

Summoners have been constructive before, yet trash rewards like this are still put in the game for higher level players, and Valiant will likely be no different. This is a recurring problem with Kabam.

How many times do we have to be "constructive" in order to be heard about these underwhelming rewards? It's time that Kabam simply does better. If the rewards are good, or at least decent, instead of paltry like this, there'd be no need for these types of threads period.
    The answer is everytime, as per the rules of the Forum. Being needlessly negative, unproductive, or non-constructive isn't going to get our ideas heard any better.
    The Paragon Rewards are what they are, and obviously they're going to seem low-hat to people that are late to the party.
    Nah.

They're "low hat" to of us who are the life of the party and have been at the party for a while
  • Options
    That wasn't really a dig. I meant people who became Paragon later on. In any case, Paragon is the new TB. Just like Cavalier was the new UC. Lol.
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,327 ★★★★★
    Just get valiant lol, surely it'll have appropriate rewards.
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,402 ★★★★★

Paragon was launched a long time ago and is aimed at people who have 3x Rank 4 6*s, my guess is you’re pretty far beyond that, so why is it a surprise that it’s not aimed at you anymore?

This is why we’re getting a new progression title. We don’t need to update the old one, and those sorts of progression based rewards have pretty much never been updated.

It's not barely 1 year paragon, Last may it debuted and now valiant is coming why the quickness with title release i have no idea.
  • Options
    ArmageddønArmageddøn Posts: 634 ★★★

😑

Do I dare suggest an update @Kabam Miike? or is that going to get a "No." from you too?

They don't care about the rewards which you get by logging in daily. They will never update these, it has been brought up a lot of times earlier and they said they have better things to focus on...(like cyber weekend, Banquet and valiant title for example🤫Jk). So there's no point of bringing that discussion just progress to Valiant (only to see the calender and daily log in rewards getting outdated within a month😉)
  • Options
    Dirty_DozzDirty_Dozz Posts: 308 ★★★
    edited November 2023
    .....so on top of ALL the other good rewards we get from content, you also want top tier content just for logging in the game? Like, I get it to an extent, but there has been so much other good stuff in the game lately, this seems like such a non issue.
  • Options
    RuwqiersaRuwqiersa Posts: 693 ★★★

Dude, do you think those rewards are good for even new paragons?
  • Options
    SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 902 ★★★
    I am pretty happy with the Paragon perks still. The summoner market now get us another daily crystal plus a weekly legends celebration crystal. You should be happy with that and not be complaining about the calendar. Never think they will change it anyway.

With regards to the number of 6* rank 5s and 7* and 2s, I will say it is the July Fourth deals that propelled the volume predominately. I dare say those deals really created a massive crater between free to play, small fish and whales.

Obviously you can’t pretend the changes is much quicker this year than in previous years. We started the year with no 7* to potentially having 1 to 2 rank 3 7* by Xmas is not a big leap. Will be interesting to see by the end of the banquet event, how many people will have double digit rank 3s and how many free to play summoners will become Valiant.
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,029 ★★★★★
    The stuff they are giving isn’t terribly useful. You’re not gonna hear any argument from me on that. But you get these for logging into the game, which you were already doing anyway. Do you think you deserve more than that?

I just think it’s silly to complain about login calendar rewards. It’s free stuff for exactly 0 effort. You can say it’s not relevant to you and that you aren’t excited by it, but to cause a fuss over it has always seemed unjustified.
  • Options
    Unio77 said:

Grounded Wisdom taking every chance he’s got to oppose the players when they have extremely valid points/concerns

What are you talking about? Paragon isn't new anymore, and there is more to it than just the Calendar. For someone who is TB, it's worth the better access. So no, I'm not trying to oppose anyone. I just don't agree completely. I know independent thought is sometimes discouraged here, but that doesn't make it an act of rebellion.
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,348 ★★★★
    edited November 2023

Throne breakers with no r4s don't even need them rewards. I think side content rewards and story rewards have been on point lately but the calendar has always been ass.