**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Modoks lab what is happening????

SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
edited December 2017 in General Discussion
I am fighting old man logan... the nodes were spectre, 3rd special, 40 percent plus crit rate, all classes attack reduced by 50 percent except science, and specials give opponent a bar of power.
Now why on earth can I not swipe back half the time? I barely play this but I thought hmm I can do this I can reroll if needed but no the nodes were not the problem nor the enemies but the UNRESPONSIVENESS. I did not face any problems with other quests or AQ or AW, honestly this deeply affects me due to the fact that I can easily get through any of these guys depending on their nodes.
Edit: I just encountered yet another problem kingping had an permanent power lock debuff on himself I took the opportunity to keep on heavying him with hulks fast heavies and then what happens he gets out of it by punching me in the face as my heavy attack did not bother to hit him!

Comments

• Options
    xananabananaxananabanana Posts: 495
    I think the game in general. I lost control of my champs a few times while questing and they walked straight into specials.
  • Options
    Glad it is not just me.
  • Options
    lipzollipzol Posts: 19
    Yeah, this is really getting on my nerves as well, in general, my champs are not blocking when i am holding the block, i cant connect the specials after the combo as the game didnt reg the tap...it is really really frustrating. I do make mistakes but most of the cases its not me...
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    Yep I used to keep telling myself my skills have probably gone rusty or something but at the end of the day who is known for keeping bugs and glitches in the game for the longest of times.
  • Options
    xananabananaxananabanana Posts: 495
    Plus it's expensive especially in AQ!
  • Options
    RyuichiRyuichi Posts: 19
    Am i the only one who gets attack when being dashed forward by the opponent but knows for the fact that you swiped earlier than the opponent? Or does animation have something to do with it?
  • Options
    That is one of the worst ones @Ryuichi
  • Options
    Volcanic45Volcanic45 Posts: 86
    Its game logic guys 🤣
  • Options
    Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★
    edited December 2017
    I've been having reduced left screen responsiveness for months in all game modes. I've just accepted it since I'm not a spender so I don't really lose anything but time and a few resources I didn't pay for to begin with.