**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Special Objective Fights Not Giving Points??

DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★
I've bested Winter Soldier with a Tech champ in Event Quest five times and still hasn't given me a point.

Is there a specific Tech champ I'm supposed to use?

Comments

• Options
    edited November 2023
    I assume you’re fighting either ROL Winter Soldier or one in early Act 1? These versions of WS aren’t “real” versions of them. They have their own unique stats and abilities and lack the WS “tag” that the objective is looking for.

(I know in the past they have manually updated something on the back end for these versions to work, when these kinds of objectives happen, but currently they don’t count)
  • Options
    SirmacoolSirmacool Posts: 389 ★★
    They are old versions. So the side quest or eq.
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★

I assume you’re fighting either ROL Winter Soldier or one in early Act 1? These versions of WS aren’t “real” versions of them. They have their own unique stats and abilities and lack the WS “tag” that the objective is looking for.

(I know in the past they have manually updated something on the back end for these versions to work, when these kinds of objectives happen, but currently they don’t count)

oh wow ... so Skrulls. gotcha :D .. and yes it makes no sense ... but i'll press on then and find a not Skrull WS lol
  • Options

In fairness, the directions are to fight these people in any game mode (excluding practice). We've met those conditions.
    I definitely think it should be amended to count, I’m just explaining why it currently doesn’t
  • Options
    BAZ80BAZ80 Posts: 1
    So we can only fight the champs for objectives in EQ or side quest?
  • Options
    Adri5846Adri5846 Posts: 45
    BAZ80 said:

So we can only fight the champs for objectives in EQ or side quest?

Also with duels.

The tag for WS is "winter solder"
  • Options
    ZsirhcZZsirhcZ Posts: 139
    Blue waltz is a WS duel. 8K 5 star.
  • Options
    crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★
    edited November 2023

ROL bucky worked just fine for me. 6* Ultron made quick work of him seven times.

And not sure what you naysayers don't understand by "any game mode". It would include more qualifiers in addition to practice mode if ROL and other areas didn't count.