Options

Chee'ilth TB boss

Leave it to kabam to ruin another monthly EQ. This month's EQ was great until the Chee'ilth boss. That fight totally ruined this month's eq. Crappy node combinations. Can't use physical attacks cuz you'll get degen. She'll auto block and parry every basic attack. She cleanses stuns and her bleeds drains your health really fast. You have to knock her down to remove the auto blocking but then she gets passive and the auto block comes back. Just all in all, terrible fight. As usual kabam triumphed at ruining EQ with a single boss fight. Way to go....NOT!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    Cap_MuricaCap_Murica Posts: 211 ★★
    Smoked her with StormX.
  • Options
    FlipBoyFlipBoy Posts: 72 ★
    @ahmynuts I never said it was a hard fight. I got a one shot all 5 times I fought her. All I was saying was that boss fight ruined a good EQ this month. The lanes were fun and the other boss fights were cool. Just that last boss ruined the fun factor for this EQ.
  • Options
    @MethodMan69 like I just previously posted, I never said it was hard. I said it wasn't fun. It ruined a fun EQ this month. Why is everyone so quick to default to posting "get better" or "skill issue"? Properly "read" and "understand" a post before you all start responding with insults. If you have nothing insightful to say, then don't say anything.
  • Options
    ArmageddønArmageddøn Posts: 656 ★★★
    After taking her down with my R5 scorpion (not an ideal option) and coming here to see someone crying about the fight, made me LOL
    The fight might have ruined the fun for you but you don't need to attack people for disagreeing with you. Be humble
  • Options
    @Armageddøn they attacked me first. I just posted my opinion.
  • Options
    Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,742 ★★★★
    To me she's the easiest boss this month. Did it with Bishop.

https://youtu.be/6Xm9ohaxFGU?si=1_QrH40c5odOGVqw
  • Options
    Adri5846Adri5846 Posts: 45 ★
    FlipBoy said:

@ahmynuts I never said it was a hard fight. I got a one shot all 5 times I fought her. All I was saying was that boss fight ruined a good EQ this month. The lanes were fun and the other boss fights were cool. Just that last boss ruined the fun factor for this EQ.

I disagree with you. For me the "fun factor" is a challenging fight and for me last boss isnt too hard.

If you have Withe Mags you can defeat with any bleed immune.
  • Options
    BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,564 ★★★★
    I one shot her with my Sunspot….weird I know but once I landed a heavy she was vulnerable and Sunspot’s SP2 took her out
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,594 ★★★★★
    @FlipBoy

White Mags prefight. Parry and drop heavy. Then play as usual, making sure to avoid pushing Cheeto to her Sp2 while her stun reflect is down.

Bleed immune not necessary, energy attackers best for damage.

Give it a try and report back.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,353 ★★★★
    Cheatcode: Storm OG/Storm X cause they turn the stun passive if she cleanse it … you can just Heavy then to turn off her Auto Block as well (and it won’t come back if u keep hitting her to refresh the timer)

Sasquatch is worse
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,641 ★★★★

People like you are the reason contents like 8.3 are too easy nowadays.
    I wish kabam maintained the act 6 standards

As much as I absolutely hated act 6 (I even did it after it was nerfed into the ground) I couldn't agree more.
    Everything after that is way too easy and everybody is getting handed participation trophies. It's sad.
  • Options
    ZuroZuro Posts: 2,770 ★★★★★
    FlipBoy said:

@BabyMiike oh I don't have a skill issue. I'm entitled to my own opinions and you just opened your fat mouth and said what you said because you think you're better than everyone else. You immediately defaulted to posting something stupid instead of perhaps giving advice on the fight. It's gamers like you that is ruining the gaming community who has nothing better to do than post nonsense responses here. It's fitting that u call yourself "Baby" because u obviously need to grow up.

Name checks out because Boy did you Flip out lol...
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,191 ★★★★★
    Another prime example why we can't have challenging content.
  • Options
    Avengers320Avengers320 Posts: 684 ★★★
    they;re cooking you in the comments
  • Options
    Denslo500Denslo500 Posts: 905 ★★★
    Guys, can we cut the hate? He obviously took the wrong counter.
    @FlipBoy
    Wagneto Pre-fight (any rarity), Storm, Storm-X, or Bishop: all directly counter the Parry issue.
    Surely you have a Wagneto somewhere in your roster.
  • Options
    DrauglinDrauglin Posts: 183 ★★
    FlipBoy said:

Leave it to kabam to ruin another monthly EQ. This month's EQ was great until the Chee'ilth boss. That fight totally ruined this month's eq. Crappy node combinations. Can't use physical attacks cuz you'll get degen. She'll auto block and parry every basic attack. She cleanses stuns and her bleeds drains your health really fast. You have to knock her down to remove the auto blocking but then she gets passive and the auto block comes back. Just all in all, terrible fight. As usual kabam triumphed at ruining EQ with a single boss fight. Way to go....NOT!!!!!

It was a challenging fight until I learned how to play against her; it was not a poorly designed fight. Bishop handled her nicely.
  • Options
    OpandemonioOpandemonio Posts: 1,215 ★★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

A lot of complaining here. I beat her easily using Bishop

Man will you ever learn? DON'T REVIVE OLD POSTS, can't believe the mods are not seeing this behavior