**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Does Ultron's energy heal ability work on terrax's rock field?

considering that it does energy dmg would ultron heal from it?

Comments

• Options
    RuwqiersaRuwqiersa Posts: 705 ★★★
    edited November 2023
    Maybe but would that even be practical? Ultron cant bleed terrax
  • Options
    iwosoiwoso Posts: 26
    i just need someone else on my team whos useful for the path im going and i can only think of ultron for it
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,184 ★★★★★

I just tested it and Ultron does not regen any of the rock field damage. I supposed it’s because ultrons sig says “attacks that deal energy damage” and this is more of a direct damage , not from an attack.

Kabam needs to give "sad" react for moments like this.
  • Options
    WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,366 ★★★★

I just tested it and Ultron does not regen any of the rock field damage. I supposed it’s because ultrons sig says “attacks that deal energy damage” and this is more of a direct damage , not from an attack.

I would expect something like a rock thrown at me to be physical damage, but if game states it‘s energy, then that’s fine. LOL
  • Options
    RuwqiersaRuwqiersa Posts: 705 ★★★
    iwoso said:

i just need someone else on my team whos useful for the path im going and i can only think of ultron for it

Send the path and your roster. Maybe ill be able to help
  • Options
    BlackTuranBlackTuran Posts: 643 ★★★
    You don’t need any counters for Terrax. Just stay back, stall while the rock field is active
  • Options
    iwosoiwoso Posts: 26
    Ruwqiersa said:

iwoso said:

Send the path and your roster. Maybe ill be able to help
    i just found out that my wiccan hard counters terrax so nvm, its the mystic 7.4.2 path if you wanna check but magneto is the only annoying fight because he's so damn passive for some reason