Options

loki s2 finale spoilers

Marostrange2005Marostrange2005 Posts: 422 ★★★
edited November 2023 in General Discussion
damn that was perfect.....i cried and i dont know whether they are sad or happy tears....best marvel series ever and the best post endgame project

Comments

• Options
    Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Posts: 956 ★★★★
    I don’t think anyone could’ve predicted how it ended. It’ll be cool to see what direction they take with this and how much ability to interfere they give Loki. Or he might just act like a watcher.
  • Options
    TheCaptain412TheCaptain412 Posts: 337 ★★★
    With the war with all of the Kang variants on the horizon and Loki now holding all of the strings of the multiverse, I would envision him being the one to “pull the threads” to bring together the team to defeat the Kangs.

We’re likely looking at the Young Avengers consisting of some or all of: Kate Bishop, Kamala Khan, America Chavez, Cassie Lang, Hulk’s kid (from the She-Hulk series) Wanda’s kids (pulled from whichever multiverse where they are most powerful), maybe Isaiah Bradley’s grandson.
  • Options
    Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Posts: 1,165 ★★★★
    Can't wait for sn 3 if they ever make it
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,814 ★★★★★

Can't wait for sn 3 if they ever make it

They aren't. Fiege already confirmed that's it for loki seasons.
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,646 ★★★★★
    I hope he returns as i wouldnt be able to watch projects like thor if loki idnt in it as main reason i watched thor films was for loki its why loki series was great as loki the character and tom the actor was always great to see
  • Options
    Sarah245Sarah245 Posts: 116 ★★
    edited November 2023
    With loki in control of the branches could it mean that iron man is gonna be brought back from the dead because mcu is kinda dead right now.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,825 ★★★★★
    god of stories!!

love this show so much, and i liked the fact this episode had the same title as the first episode of the first season- completing the loop. an ouroboros
  • Options
    Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Posts: 1,009 ★★★★
    Peak mcu imo. Infinity saga was good don't get me wrong, but this show just hits all my sweet spots, I love it. The soundtrack, the color grading, the theme, the story, the characters, tom hiddleston, owen wilson, ahhh can't believe that's the end...
  • Options
    ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,148 ★★★★★
    edited November 2023
    Loki remains the only good MCU Disney Plus show.
  • Options
    OGAvenger said:

You must not have seen WandaVision, What If, Moon Knight, or Hawkeye then. Loki is by FAR the best, but it is not the only good mcu show
    I've seen each MCU show when they came out, catching up with each episode the day they came to streaming.

• Options
    OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 1,114 ★★★★★

OGAvenger said:

You must not have seen WandaVision, What If, Moon Knight, or Hawkeye then. Loki is by FAR the best, but it is not the only good mcu show
    I've seen each MCU show when they came out, catching up with each episode the day they came to streaming.

I recommend watching the before said shows. They were pretty solid. Let us know what you think when you watch them
  • Options
    OGAvenger said:

OGAvenger said:

I recommend watching the before said shows. They were pretty solid. Let us know what you think when you watch them
    Mate I watched them as they came out. I have seen them and I have made up my mind. What If is inconsistent, Hawkeye is forgettable and both Moon Knight and Wandavision are solid starts plagued by a bad finale.

Moon Knight hurts more so, especially when the rest of the series was solid. I could tell you the exact turning point for me in the finale because there was one scene that committed the one cardinal sin you don't do when making climactic action.

Sorry, bro but I am of the belief that the Disney+ MCU shows are in need of better showrunners/writers/teams if only one of them (out of seven/eight idk) can compete with the standard that we got pre-Endgame.
  • Options
    Ansh_AAnsh_A Posts: 512 ★★★

OGAvenger said:

OGAvenger said:

Mate I watched them as they came out. I have seen them and I have made up my mind. What If is inconsistent, Hawkeye is forgettable and both Moon Knight and Wandavision are solid starts plagued by a bad finale.

Moon Knight hurts more so, especially when the rest of the series was solid. I could tell you the exact turning point for me in the finale because there was one scene that committed the one cardinal sin you don't do when making climactic action.

Sorry, bro but I am of the belief that the Disney+ MCU shows are in need of better showrunners/writers/teams if only one of them (out of seven/eight idk) can compete with the standard that we got pre-Endgame.
    Agree with you but peak Wandavision was better than any other marvel tv show on television. Even Loki doesnt compare. However, Loki has been far more consistent over two seasona than any other Marvel show.

Do people actually like What if? I found a lot of episodes to be bad and only liked a couple.
  • Options
    Ansh_A said:

OGAvenger said:

OGAvenger said:

Agree with you but peak Wandavision was better than any other marvel tv show on television. Even Loki doesnt compare. However, Loki has been far more consistent over two seasona than any other Marvel show.

Do people actually like What if? I found a lot of episodes to be bad and only liked a couple.
    Wandavision was very creative, but that being said, a good shows gotta be consistent and the finale of Wandavision does not reach the quality of the prior episodes and just spirals into nonsense and cliche.
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,832 ★★★★★
    well, that's like, your opinion, man.
  • Options

ik, I'm happy people enjoyed stuff that I didn't and everyone's free to have their own thoughts.
  • Options
    OpandemonioOpandemonio Posts: 1,211 ★★★★

ik, I'm happy people enjoyed stuff that I didn't and everyone's free to have their own thoughts.
    Then you should start putting “for me” after your opinions.
  • Options
    ChobblyChobbly Posts: 863 ★★★★
    edited November 2023
    OGAvenger said:

Totally agree. Wandavision was great but didn't stick the landing for me - it felt like they just couldn't commit to what it needed to be in the end. Secret Invasion was terrible -a waste of a truly exceptional cast. Hawkeye was my second favourite but Kingpin was lightened up a bit too much (but had to be I guess). And on that note Echo looks really promising.- I'd love her and Bullseye in the game.

Loki is about the only one of the new era shows I'd put up on the same shelf as Netflix's Daredevil. That show set the bar for me - and if I rank 5 or ascend my Kingpin or DDHK at some point it will partly be because of that show.
  • Options
    Tonio4006Tonio4006 Posts: 13
    Looks like he's taking on the role of Atlez the custodian of the multiverse, not God of stories. That'll be way too overpowered for the MCU. Since there always has to be a custodian overlooking the multiverse this sets him up nicely for a return. Truly great ending 👏🏼👏🏼
  • Options
    The_0wenpusThe_0wenpus Posts: 133
    Given the next avengers movies being the kang dynasty then secret wars, I imagine Loki will kind of take the place of the Beyonder, and will be killed by Doctor Doom or some variant of Kang.
  • Options
    Ackbar67Ackbar67 Posts: 402 ★★★
    How cool would it be to get a new fighting stage that takes place on the gangplank with the loom in the background
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,832 ★★★★★
    I've enjoyed every single MCU series on D+. I even liked Secret Invasion. But, then, I just loved Sonya Falsworth a lot in that, so... I dunno. It was okay. I loved Wandavision, I loved FATWS, Moon Knight, She-Hulk, Hawkeye, Loki, Ms Marvel and What If? Most of them have been way better than the second seasons of Jessica Jones, Punisher, Luke Cage and the third season of JJ and both seasons of Iron Fist.

IMNSHO.