**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Why non placed AW defenders are showing locked?

Recently I changed sassy to Mr neg on defense, and since that cannot use him on attack or aq, it's showing locked in placement phase but in reality neither the ongoing war has my sassy on defense, nor the upcoming one will be.

Then why can't I use him as attacker on aw or aq?

Comments

• Options
    TherunekingTheruneking Posts: 198 ★★
    Just now i noticed, same is going on with my spider Gwen r4 too, couldn't remember when I placed her on aw defense, but still showing locked in placement phase?

I usually don't bring them on attack for aq or aw, so haven't noticed this earlier.

What kind of bug is this ?@Kabam Miike

Changing defense means the old defenders are permanently locked in placement phase? And you can't use them on attack of either aq or aw?
  • Options

• Options
    OpandemonioOpandemonio Posts: 1,191 ★★★★
    Isn’t he placed on other maps? Maybe you replaced him in only one map
  • Options

Okay let me check
  • Options
    Thanks @Opandemonio , sassy and Gwen were placed on lower and higher difficulty maps. Moderators can now close this thread. Problem solved
  • Options

By which (to clarify) they mean maybe you swapped him out ONLY on the “Current Tier Map” level, and not also on the Up(+) and Down(-) potential Tier Maps too.

If you had forgotten to swap them out on those other Tier maps too (even though your current wars are not being fought on those Tiers), they will still be locked out.
  • Options
    Saru2244Saru2244 Posts: 181
    I have the Problem, that my Deff is kickt off after every Battle. So the next Battle starts without my Deff so that our Alliance have only 9 Defender and the Spots where my Defender where placed are empty. So I have to replace the Def again and then I can only use it every second battle. Someone else with this Problem?