**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Whose necropolis stream will you be watching

Milan1405Milan1405 Posts: 952 ★★★★
Many youtubers will be streaming an initial clear of necropolis and in some cases exploration. My question is who's are you going to watch? Personally, I'll be tuning into the OG, Seatin, like the old days in abyss. Please let me know if I've missed anyone out but I've only included the bigger channels as otherwise there would be too many to name. (I have omitted Brian Grant since he said he will be waiting a few days before going in).

Whose necropolis stream will you be watching 225 votes

Seatin
47%
Bendyrazielbhuv9191benshbAce_03SecondSkrillerzuffyninexhelixBigTuna_2054yossKaspYTFrankWhiteDOKTOROKTOPUSMonk1Mhd20034Nemesis666CassySandeepSShtickRickrcm2017 106 votes
KT1
15%
MasterSmokeHeinz11GK_23Longshot_33DonnymeijTheKiryuKhanna13Fortunelaserjohn26HungaryHippoDeaconedriccaptain_rogersCytaJoshpgriffs1nOuxArifuteraXguard77Ngoalong711Smokegun 35 votes
MSD
2%
LiquidkoldSuros_moonRiptideShepMetroMuffin 5 votes
Karatemike
7%
Manup456Pwf57dfmoore26Colinwhitworth69ItsClobberinTimeUberAhnoldDfour24Dirty_DozzSceptilemaniac2Coach_G1MrSakuragi13579rebel_A_FungiZway911TheGame84BADOW757 16 votes
Vega
0%
RockyshockyGunner14 2 votes
Lagacy
9%
WardenclockIamnikeMark1357911doctorbPansThiartcMCOCHazzaAzenstarNogood22Tony_5tankScaroladipoThePredator1001JustAGuyMiStaloOvaElite13MoreUnits12EdisonLawCole_CDHMarvelNoobBadgerback84 22 votes
Slayer
1%
Grootman1294Final_OrderLordAizen 3 votes
Beroman
3%
fmussapxLunatiXxRZSGildarts99ExergisMrA23Shadow_123 7 votes
Swedeah
3%
SoSA__RemakeMother_FlerkenValmezTrek26Soumemiakas1926Red_Lightning02UltragamerHidere 8 votes
Other
9%
Crys23RayhanIshaquefrodo2377TreininReyAlemánGarloKillSwitchSCP1504Pikoluavengersunit24Soyheyor123BeastDadBen_15455Adri5846ahmynutsdukedevill4412ILoveDrDoomVance2_jrpredatorrQueenMcoc 21 votes

Comments

• Options
    predatorrpredatorr Posts: 71
    Other
    Canvel
  • Options
    IamnikeIamnike Posts: 249 ★★
    Lagacy
    Only BG wont be doing it day one
  • Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,876 ★★★★★
    Seatin
    Seatin the most entertaining and sympathetic YTer
  • Options
    Milan1405Milan1405 Posts: 952 ★★★★
    Seatin
    Damn, huge amount of Seatin support. I too will be watching him as I am a filthy casual XD. Love the way that he doesn't take things too seriously and its just an all round fun time, especially when he has people on call.
  • Options
    JefechutaJefechuta Posts: 1,212 ★★★★
    Seatin
    I enjoy Seatin the most, but Ill probably rewatch Lags one since I want to explore it aswell
  • Options
    Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Posts: 935 ★★★★★
    KT1
    Probably KT1 though sometimes his streams include another speaker to interact with the chat while KT1 plays. Not a fan of that arrangement and would probably skip it
  • Options
    Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 981 ★★★★
    I will be following KT1, he is pretty good at explaining things for the vast majority of people with different progression levels. I will also be following KUrt, Pepe and Fintech live streams.
  • Options
    ShtickRickShtickRick Posts: 210
    Seatin
    Might switch between Seatin and Lagacy
  • Options
    TreininTreinin Posts: 215 ★★★
    Other
    Clearly going to be Zac the Sword! Less gooooooo
  • Options
    Other
    I'll be watching my own stream :D
    After I'm done with completion, I'll probably watch MSD's stream since he is very prepared and also really skilled at the game.
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,809 ★★★★★
    I honestly have no idea. Seatin is always a ton of fun but I could go with Vega, KarateMike or Lags as well. Since I want to do the Necropolis myself, the trick is to find someone who is somewhat comparable to me so that I can see more or less how my own run could look and how I should prepare for it. The problem is that all of these guys are significantly better than me at the game (and generally enjoy that type of content more than I do), so I'm not sure who is "closest" to me. We'll see who I end up watching.
  • Options
    MmaatthheewwMmaatthheeww Posts: 47
    KT1
    I'm going to grind necropolis alongside KT1 since we have very similar champions to utilize.
  • Options
    frodo2377frodo2377 Posts: 315 ★★★
    Other
    Mostly all of them at some point or another. Really looking for someone running Kate Bishop or Vox. Helps with planning my own run. :smiley:
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,509 ★★★★★
    Seatin
    Pikolu said:

I'll be watching my own stream :D
    After I'm done with completion, I'll probably watch MSD's stream since he is very prepared and also really skilled at the game.

@Pikolu are you really streaming it? If so, I'll tune into yours. You were a godsend for EoP.
  • Options
    laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,528 ★★★★★
    KT1
    I will start watching kt1. Hopefully the stream goes well. He usually targets more experienced players. However during his new content streams its like prof Hoff raids him. He has that other guy reading dumb questions from chat about things like who to use a 5* awakening gem on. It's so annoying. I hope he does not entertain that this time.
  • Options
    Other
    @willrun4adonut yes, I'll be streaming my completion run on my twitch at 3pm Pacific. Got an important class I have to attend, otherwise I would have started the stream earlier than that.
  • Options
    QueenMcocQueenMcoc Posts: 1,069 ★★★
    Other
    GodSlayerMcoc
  • Options
    InsaneSkullInsaneSkull Posts: 320 ★★
    How about none :lol:
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 4,212 ★★★★★
    Seatin
    Ill be watching seatin first but ill be watching on demand of others to see who everyone uses to know whos the best for each lane
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,817 ★★★★★
    edited November 2023
    Probably wont watch anything given its start time will be 4 or 5am here and I'll be going to work.
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Treinin said:

Clearly going to be Zac the Sword! Less gooooooo

Booo cheater
  • Options
    Adri5846Adri5846 Posts: 46
    Other
    Kurt or Pepe