**RESOLVED ISSUE WITH SIDE QUEST KEYS**
The game team has resolved this issue. Keys will be distributed via in-game messages and the quest timer will be extended.
More information and timeline here.
*This includes currently unclaimable keys as well*
**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Had a dream about MCOC last night...

For some reason I was back fighting the Grandmaster and I was using Hyperion, except the Grandmaster had been nerfed into the ground and didn't have any of his phases and stuff, so I just heavy spammed with Hyperion until he died. Then I just got a whole bunch of miscellaneous rewards from my stash, but it was mostly units. Then somehow I won the unit giveaway that Kabam is doing tomorrow, except the prize was 2,000,000 units, but when I looked at my account I only had 20,000, which I was still very happy with mind you as now I could go straight into Necropolis. Then I woke up and go back to reality where I have 2k units instead of 20k

Comments

• Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,273 ★★★★★
    I once dreamt of red cyclops burning me with his visor
  • ShtickRickShtickRick Posts: 210
    MiniMF said:

I dreamed once of an alliance team mate stealing my aq path and I took a flight to get to his house just to slap him gently behind the head lol

This is what dreams are made of
  • flapjaxflapjax Posts: 285 ★★★
    I once had a dream (I guess nightmare) that I accidentally R5'd Iron Fist and he was my profile pic and it was just the worst.
  • Hopefully your dream had everyone at Kabam fired!