Whose necropolis stream will you be watching

Milan1405Milan1405 Member Posts: 952 ★★★★
Many youtubers will be streaming an initial clear of necropolis and in some cases exploration. My question is who's are you going to watch? Personally, I'll be tuning into the OG, Seatin, like the old days in abyss. Please let me know if I've missed anyone out but I've only included the bigger channels as otherwise there would be too many to name. (I have omitted Brian Grant since he said he will be waiting a few days before going in).

Whose necropolis stream will you be watching 225 votes

Seatin
47%
Bendyrazielbhuv9191benshbAce_03SecondSkrillerzuffyninexhelixBigTuna_2054yossKaspYTFrankWhiteDOKTOROKTOPUSMonk1Mhd20034Nemesis666CassySandeepSShtickRickrcm2017 106 votes
KT1
15%
MasterSmokeHeinz11GK_23Longshot_33DonnymeijTheKiryuKhanna13Fortunelaserjohn26HungaryHippoDeaconedriccaptain_rogersCytaJoshpgriffs1nOuxArifuteraXguard77Ngoalong711Smokegun 35 votes
MSD
2%
LiquidkoldSuros_moonRiptideShepMetroMuffin 5 votes
Karatemike
7%
Manup456Pwf57dfmoore26Colinwhitworth69ItsClobberinTimeUberAhnoldDfour24Dirty_DozzSceptilemaniac2Coach_G1MrSakuragi13579rebel_A_FungiZway911TheGame84BADOW757 16 votes
Vega
0%
RockyshockyGunner14 2 votes
Lagacy
9%
WardenclockIamnikeMark1357911doctorbPansThiartcMCOCHazzaAzenstarNogood22Tony_5tankScaroladipoThePredator1001JustAGuyMiStaloOvaElite13MoreUnits12EdisonLawCole_CDHMarvelNoobBadgerback84 22 votes
Slayer
1%
Grootman1294Final_OrderLordAizen 3 votes
Beroman
3%
fmussapxLunatiXxRZSGildarts99ExergisMrA23Shadow_123 7 votes
Swedeah
3%
SoSA__RemakeMother_FlerkenValmezTrek26Soumemiakas1926Red_Lightning02UltragamerHidere 8 votes
Other
9%
Crys23RayhanIshaquefrodo2377TreininReyAlemánGarloKillSwitchSCP1504Pikoluavengersunit24Soyheyor123BeastDadBen_15455Adri5846ahmynutsdukedevill4412ILoveDrDoomVance2_jrpredatorrSagaChampion 21 votes

Comments

• predatorrpredatorr Member Posts: 71
    Other
    Canvel
  • IamnikeIamnike Member Posts: 265 ★★
    Lagacy
    Only BG wont be doing it day one
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Member Posts: 2,091 ★★★★★
    Seatin
    Seatin the most entertaining and sympathetic YTer
  • Milan1405Milan1405 Member Posts: 952 ★★★★
    Seatin
    Damn, huge amount of Seatin support. I too will be watching him as I am a filthy casual XD. Love the way that he doesn't take things too seriously and its just an all round fun time, especially when he has people on call.
  • JefechutaJefechuta Member Posts: 1,212 ★★★★
    Seatin
    I enjoy Seatin the most, but Ill probably rewatch Lags one since I want to explore it aswell
  • Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Member Posts: 1,100 ★★★★★
    KT1
    Probably KT1 though sometimes his streams include another speaker to interact with the chat while KT1 plays. Not a fan of that arrangement and would probably skip it
  • Nameless_IWNameless_IW Member Posts: 992 ★★★★
    I will be following KT1, he is pretty good at explaining things for the vast majority of people with different progression levels. I will also be following KUrt, Pepe and Fintech live streams.
  • ShtickRickShtickRick Member Posts: 210
    Seatin
    Might switch between Seatin and Lagacy
  • TreininTreinin Member Posts: 215 ★★★
    Other
    Clearly going to be Zac the Sword! Less gooooooo
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,376 Guardian
    Other
    I'll be watching my own stream :D
    After I'm done with completion, I'll probably watch MSD's stream since he is very prepared and also really skilled at the game.
  • ErcarretErcarret Member Posts: 2,895 ★★★★★
    I honestly have no idea. Seatin is always a ton of fun but I could go with Vega, KarateMike or Lags as well. Since I want to do the Necropolis myself, the trick is to find someone who is somewhat comparable to me so that I can see more or less how my own run could look and how I should prepare for it. The problem is that all of these guys are significantly better than me at the game (and generally enjoy that type of content more than I do), so I'm not sure who is "closest" to me. We'll see who I end up watching.
  • MmaatthheewwMmaatthheeww Member Posts: 56
    KT1
    I'm going to grind necropolis alongside KT1 since we have very similar champions to utilize.
  • frodo2377frodo2377 Member Posts: 315 ★★★
    Other
    Mostly all of them at some point or another. Really looking for someone running Kate Bishop or Vox. Helps with planning my own run. :smiley:
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,114 ★★★★★
    Seatin
    Pikolu said:

I'll be watching my own stream :D
    After I'm done with completion, I'll probably watch MSD's stream since he is very prepared and also really skilled at the game.

@Pikolu are you really streaming it? If so, I'll tune into yours. You were a godsend for EoP.
  • laserjohn26laserjohn26 Member Posts: 1,531 ★★★★★
    KT1
    I will start watching kt1. Hopefully the stream goes well. He usually targets more experienced players. However during his new content streams its like prof Hoff raids him. He has that other guy reading dumb questions from chat about things like who to use a 5* awakening gem on. It's so annoying. I hope he does not entertain that this time.
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,376 Guardian
    Other
    @willrun4adonut yes, I'll be streaming my completion run on my twitch at 3pm Pacific. Got an important class I have to attend, otherwise I would have started the stream earlier than that.
  • SagaChampionSagaChampion Member Posts: 1,273 ★★★
    Other
    GodSlayerMcoc
  • InsaneSkullInsaneSkull Member Posts: 327 ★★
    How about none :lol:
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,827 ★★★★★
    Seatin
    Ill be watching seatin first but ill be watching on demand of others to see who everyone uses to know whos the best for each lane
  • phillgreenphillgreen Member Posts: 3,969 ★★★★★
    edited November 2023
    Probably wont watch anything given its start time will be 4 or 5am here and I'll be going to work.
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Member Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Treinin said:

Clearly going to be Zac the Sword! Less gooooooo

Booo cheater
  • Adri5846Adri5846 Member Posts: 55
    Other
    Kurt or Pepe