8.4 beta doesn’t let you in

When i try to go to the 8.4 beta from the loading screen it says fail to log it and disconnect me. Why is this happening?

Comments

• Longshot_33Longshot_33 Member Posts: 367 ★★★
    I signed up and it doesn't even appear
  • BirbmanBirbman Member Posts: 118
    Not there for me after i signed up
  • MaskedLegendMaskedLegend Member Posts: 99

I signed in on the beta and it completely dissapeared for me now

yeah same here. i sent a ticket regarding the matter. hopefully it gets resolved

• Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Member Posts: 831 ★★★★
    same here.
  • Rayven5220Rayven5220 Member Posts: 2,090 ★★★★★
    Same here. It completely disappeared for me as well.
  • RunamokUSARunamokUSA Member Posts: 375 ★★★
    Yep, no Beta anymore
  • VanillaKOVanillaKO Member Posts: 3

• DeaconDeacon Member Posts: 4,234 ★★★★★
    Can anyone even get into the forum? I don't see the Beta forum at all.
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Member Posts: 2,714 ★★★★★
    I can still log on to the beta
  • ZeezoosZeezoos Member Posts: 210 ★★
    It is still missing for me,
  • L0TUS_MANTISL0TUS_MANTIS Member Posts: 221 ★★
    Missing for me too
  • BuckeyeshaBuckeyesha Member Posts: 206
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey Everyone,

The game team took a look and it seems like some accounts were "stuck."

They have been manually granting access to these accounts and most should be resolved. Those of you who had issues, please try to access the beta again now!

It still says failed to login for me

• OurobørosOurobøros Member Posts: 1,508 ★★★★
    Missing
  • zuffyzuffy Member Posts: 2,226 ★★★★★
    Yup, I sign up but I don't have the beta login option.
  • Rayven5220Rayven5220 Member Posts: 2,090 ★★★★★
    I'm in now. Yay!
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Member Posts: 7,403 ★★★★★
    For me the issue is that when I join the beta is switch’s to my alt account, which is Cavalier and cannot even see Act 8. I had the same prob with 8.3 beta.
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,834 ★★★★★

For me the issue is that when I join the beta is switch’s to my alt account, which is Cavalier and cannot even see Act 8. I had the same prob with 8.3 beta.

Does it do the same thing if you try to go into beta on opening the app versus switching while you’re in your account on the main server?
  • Longshot_33Longshot_33 Member Posts: 367 ★★★
    For me my champs are locked into war?
  • Danjan17Danjan17 Member Posts: 5
    zuffy said:

Yup, I sign up but I don't have the beta login option.

Same thing happening to me, signed up but have nothing to even try to access
  • Darkraw346Darkraw346 Member Posts: 2,325 ★★★★★

That's still going on for me... pls help! If i cant join, Who else will try to solo each 8.4 beta boss using Psycho man?
  • Sid1989Sid1989 Member Posts: 11
    I signed up for beta as soon as it was available but the same day necropolis came out the beta disappeared and hasn't came back
  • Pin_the_AvengerPGT17Pin_the_AvengerPGT17 Member Posts: 333 ★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey Everyone,

They have been manually granting access to these accounts and most should be resolved. Those of you who had issues, please try to access the beta again now!

Honestly, the option disappeared when I logged into the game when Necropolis went live. I can't enter the beta despite having signed up when the choice came. does the team anything about this bug?
  • BADbrad321BADbrad321 Member Posts: 7
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey Everyone,

Hello sir, I signed up for the 8.4 beta similar to the how I did 8.3 beta. However after necropolis went from what I believe the option disappeared and I thought the beta hadn't opened until my brother and other alliance mates told me about. Thus I am wondering if there's a way for me to gain access to or will I have to sit this one out.
    Thank you for taking your time to read this and also understanding my situation.
    Whatever may happen it's alright, but without withholding the truth I would be greatly pleased if I got access to the beta. As my alliance mates and I had fun last time and collecting our experience we wrote it all down and had our alliance leader post our experience and what we saw.
    My IGN is BADbrad321 and it's linked to this Kabam ID.
  • Darkraw346Darkraw346 Member Posts: 2,325 ★★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey Everyone,

Please pass the game team to consider extending the beta duration by one week and before that fix all the issues preventing some who actually signed up for the beta to not to able to play it,
    Beacuse I've joined the beta and while on the first day it worked just fine and I could join, starting from the day after that I just couldn't. When I enter the beta server this message pops up and sends me back to the main server
    And so ever since the beta started I haven't done a single fight in it, I know so much are like me, joined the beta but can't actually play it, which isn't fair so I suggest an extension of one week for all of us