Options

Necropolis completion

2»

Comments

• Options
    Shuri
    Ægon is great if you have units to burn and not want to learn fights. He is also the fastest option. If you want to save revives, shuri and others is a better way to go
  • Options
    DarkChamp732DarkChamp732 Posts: 86
    Aegon
    TrongNov said:

i used aegon for most fights but wiccan and shuri were really helpful for the path i took. you really only need a reverse control immune for gm, otherwise i think any of those champs could do a path

I plan bringing them and Hercules and Heimdall. Is it good to bring the other two? And which path did you take? Thanks dude
    Heimdall great but herc isn't the best. Not worth the slot IMO. His immortality doesn't proc and you could bring a synergy champ for aegon that will serve you better
  • Options
    Gildarts99Gildarts99 Posts: 339 ★★
    TrongNov said:

from what i’ve seen herc is really not great for necro, but heimdall can save you from an sp3 in every fight but the gm. i took the titania path then the guardian path

Other than Aegon, shuri and wiccan, what other champs do you suggest to fill the last 2 spots?
    The only reason u really need wiccan more than Chavez is because of the reverse control when fighting gm. If you are okay fighting with your controls inverted, I'd suggest Chavez and Kate then maybe throw in a combo synergy for Aegon.
    Chavez will rescue u from a lot of these fights. Trust me
  • Options
    Gildarts99Gildarts99 Posts: 339 ★★

Squammo said:

I did it with Herc mostly. Also brought Wiccan for the final phase of GM. 45 revives and 2 team ones. Need recoil masteries tho, and Air-Walker is a revive fest.

Really? That’s pretty good for a run with Hercules. Which paths did you take?
    I took the Titania path, and then the guardian one.
    Any insights or team build recommendations for doing it with herc? I've a choice of him, aegon plus 7* shuri and wiccan
    For the best way to optimise your resources, highly suggest you do it with Ægon, especially if he is r5 and ascended. If not, r4 with an ascension can do it too. He can do most fights on the path. Also, you just need to get the furies by getting hit and chip down Air-Walker. Don't let him get the buff, or he heals. If you aren't comfortable with reverse controls, bring one reverse controls champ for the last phase of the GM. Juggernaut is the best. Good luck.
    You really do not need Aegon ascended or ranked 5. Mine is a rank 4 without ascension and he did wonderful work
  • Options
    WinterFieldsWinterFields Posts: 691 ★★★★
    Pikolu said:

Ægon is great if you have units to burn and not want to learn fights. He is also the fastest option. If you want to save revives, shuri and others is a better way to go

Or if you are unfortunate enough to not pull the other champs like Shuri
  • Options
    SquammoSquammo Posts: 436 ★★★
    Pikolu said:

Guess I don’t have to be too disappointed then, that I don’t have him, haha. My Shuri is on,y rank 4 and I don’t want to take her to 5. Hopefully she can still put in some work. Don’t have Zemo either and am really struggling with choosing a path to tackle first.
  • Options
    TrongNovTrongNov Posts: 248 ★★★
    Aegon

TrongNov said:

from what i’ve seen herc is really not great for necro, but heimdall can save you from an sp3 in every fight but the gm. i took the titania path then the guardian path

Other than Aegon, shuri and wiccan, what other champs do you suggest to fill the last 2 spots?
    The only reason u really need wiccan more than Chavez is because of the reverse control when fighting gm. If you are okay fighting with your controls inverted, I'd suggest Chavez and Kate then maybe throw in a combo synergy for Aegon.
    Chavez will rescue u from a lot of these fights. Trust me
    Wiccan can do some fights as some ppl claimed. How about Chavez, she's good but what fights did you use her for and what is the strategy? I have both Wiccan and Chavez as 7*.
    And I have 3k Units, about 150 health pots, 50 revives in stash. Is that enough?