**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

DUE TO LESS CONNECTIVITY, WRONG UPGRADE PLAYER

Vicky_123Vicky_123 Posts: 12
edited December 2017 in General Discussion
Hello

Due to less connectivity, accidentally click on wrong player to upgrade i.e. for rank 5. I have to upgrade my electra four star player who is on level 99 and its on rank4 currently. but when i click upgrade suddenly game lagging start accidentally wrong player upgrade. Taking player to rank5 is a big decision hope u understand, i feel very bad and i need your help pease.
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• DhruvgDhruvg Posts: 287
    Lol , you should directly say that you ranked up a champ and didn't like it , so you want a rank down ticket for your mistake , lol nice.
  • ViperKingVViperKingV Posts: 111
    It is possible, but 0 chance That it will be reversed.
  • I write what i face problem.
  • my connection is indeed really bad today
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    This would be highly improbable.
  • AnimatronicstoAnimatronicsto Posts: 194
    Lol these kind of posts have been popping up all over recently. “My 5* champ has been deleted please help. It was a 5* R5 Blade please help thank you”
  • Administrator reply please.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Vicky_123 wrote: »
    Administrator reply please.

You have a rank down ticket so use it...
    If you used it elsewhere then it’s your own stupid fault
  • use the rank down you got from kabam and fix the problem and then ask for a new rank down in support
  • QwertyQwerty Posts: 636 ★★★
    ViperKingV wrote: »
    It is possible, but 0 chance That it will be reversed.

there's no chance that this is possible.

first you'd have to go into the champions rank up screen that shows all the cats being used, then you have to press rank up.

it's not like it's a quick fire button that says rank up from the roster list.
  • Thanks kabam :)