Options

Dare I, Rank 5 Carnage?

I'm really leaning on pulling the trigger. Don't have Herc (who wants the 2,000 rank 5 Herc anyway?), do have CGR and Galan at rank 4 but I think they accomplish their purposes at rank 4 just fine.

Plus, Carnage is just fun to play. He gets constant power, hits pretty hard, and just fits the rule of cool. As an added bonus, I'm pretty sure I'm gonna ascend him as well. So, anybody have a rank 5 6* Carnage?

Comments

• Options
    LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    Yes
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,071 ★★★★★
    If you play bgs a rank 4 CGR wont be enough anymore if you intend to use him
  • Options
    TheTrueBeast10TheTrueBeast10 Posts: 120 ★★★
    ahmynuts said:

If you play bgs a rank 4 CGR wont be enough anymore if you intend to use him

Don't really play it enough to rank up viable defenders so he usually gets banned anyway since he's quick on attack. I feel like a rank 5 CGR or Galan would always be banned so battlegrounds isn't much of a factor really
  • Options
    Do it
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,812 ★★★★★
    Dew it.
  • Options
    TripleBTripleB Posts: 247 ★★
    If you do it, can you post video of some gameplay? I love Carnage and would like to see how he performs at r5.
  • Options
    ZsirhcZZsirhcZ Posts: 139
    Rank who you like to play.
  • Options
    Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 825 ★★★
    You'll want Herc as high as possible when u do get him.....he's a staple once he's on your roster but I always say go fun over common sense....I have plenty of champs I prefer ranked high....I have a r5 idoom because I love him.....and every tech option but chose to go with him
  • Options
    doggydoggy Posts: 815 ★★★
    Carnage is awesome till no 7 *
  • Options
    Slevin73Slevin73 Posts: 91
    ZsirhcZ said:

This! I r5-ed an ascended Angela and Hood because i enjoy playing them. Not a single regret.
  • Options

You'll want Herc as high as possible when u do get him.....he's a staple once he's on your roster but I always say go fun over common sense....I have plenty of champs I prefer ranked high....I have a r5 idoom because I love him.....and every tech option but chose to go with him

I ascended my 5* Herc because that's as high as I'm probably gonna get him for a while. And I'm also planning on taking Stark Spidey to rank 5 over Nimrod as well. I play this game for fun and I think Carnage and Spidey sounds like fun
  • Options
    And the plot thickens. Just pulled a 6* Venom, who also satisfies the rule of cool, plus he's equally fun. Also already have Scorpion at rank 5 so he'd pair nicely... Decisions, decisions...
  • Options
    As a owner of a r5 and ascended 6* carnage go for it.
  • Options
    ZsirhcZZsirhcZ Posts: 139
    Slevin73 said:

ZsirhcZ said:

This! I r5-ed an ascended Angela and Hood because i enjoy playing them. Not a single regret.
    Absolutely. I took Dragonman to R5 and ascended him. Absolutely no regrets. He is so much fun. The 5 star will hold me until the game gives me a 6 or 7 star.