Who do I focus on?

Trill_78Trill_78 Member Posts: 4
I'm a new player. Global is no help and have trouble finding an alliance.
Who should I focus on leveling..here are my 4 and 5 stars.

Comments

• YezzsYezzs Member Posts: 21
    Kingpin for sure and odin for ur 5 stars. Black cat, diablo and cap marvel r good too, but i would focus on kingpin and juggs first.

I wouldnt focus alot on 4 stars, but if u want to do galan he is top tier so you could rank him if u want

Just make sure to play all champs how theyre meant to be played so u get the best damage and such from them
  • Ansh_AAnsh_A Member Posts: 584 ★★★
    Would suggest thr following 5-member team: Kingpin, Odin, Juggernaut, Iron Man and Immortal Hulk.

That doesnt mean you should discount your 4 stars because you have a few good ones - Photon (careful about Kabam rebalancing her) and Galan.

Black Cat and Captain Marvel are worth putting some resources into because they can counter some tough defenders (e.g. Thing) and nodes that will help you down the line. If you run suicides then look at Diablo otherwise skip him. Lastly, if you dupe King Groot early and have signature stoned to take him to level 100, he is worth ranking because he has a very strong regen that will help you in tough and long quests.
  • Trill_78Trill_78 Member Posts: 4
    Ansh_A said:

Would suggest thr following 5-member team: Kingpin, Odin, Juggernaut, Iron Man and Immortal Hulk.

That doesnt mean you should discount your 4 stars because you have a few good ones - Photon (careful about Kabam rebalancing her) and Galan.

Black Cat and Captain Marvel are worth putting some resources into because they can counter some tough defenders (e.g. Thing) and nodes that will help you down the line. If you run suicides then look at Diablo otherwise skip him. Lastly, if you dupe King Groot early and have signature stoned to take him to level 100, he is worth ranking because he has a very strong regen that will help you in tough and long quests.

Just got 5 star black panther. Is having him and killmonger side by side not as great idea as I thought?