Alliance Quest Season 11 - Event Setup 2.0

Comments

• TrolololoTrolololo Member Posts: 15
    When can we expext glory for AQ? Our alliance received nothing
  • Nameless_IWNameless_IW Member Posts: 994 ★★★★
    GrimXYZ said:

Isn't the map rewards supposed to be tripled? We are running Map 5 for 4 days, and each day the map reward does not look like they have been tripled? We are getting the same as before. Shouldn't we at least get a little more since we are doing only 4 days out of 7, instead of 5 out of 8?

My exact sentiment. My alliance run map 5. For simplicity i will try to illustrate what is happening and will use Battle chips (BC) as comparison.

Before AQ Change
    Map 5 x 5 days
    BC 2225 per battlegroup. So 2225 x 3 battlegroup equals 6675
    So for the 5 AQ days cycle we were all receiving 33,375 BC per member per AQ cyle

After AQ Change
    Map 5 x 4 days
    BC 2225. So according to the update our rewards will be tripled. 2225 x 3 equals 6675
    At the end of, since we have been switched over to a 4 AQ days cycle we will receiving 26,700 BC per member per cycle

33,375 - 26700 equals 6675 BC. Where is the remaining 6675 BC??? We all are getting less BC now for those running running Map5. The only reason i love so deeply Map5 was because of the battle chips due to my time constraint and lack of desire to play countless hours arena.

• BistuYek21BistuYek21 Member Posts: 1
    Harikalar diyarı çok güzel
  • psp742psp742 Member Posts: 2,540 ★★★★
    Anyone notice it is near impossible to join AQ, it just keeps loading today, 20th November.. someone in my ally mention they experience same thing.. just wondering if it is same for everyone.. im located in Jersey.. EST..
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,280 Guardian
    edited November 2023
    psp742 said:

Anyone notice it is near impossible to join AQ, it just keeps loading today, 20th November.. someone in my ally mention they experience same thing.. just wondering if it is same for everyone.. im located in Jersey.. EST..

For those that haven’t read the other places that have been commented on this.

*note, new week starts in about an hour, so new set of 4 entries for everyone will start all over.
  • DarthGraderDarthGrader Member Posts: 1
    When exactly will the rewards be given out for the last AQ? Four days of Map 3 completed 100% and nothing what’s the deal with that??
  • DukenpukeDukenpuke Member Posts: 658 ★★★

When exactly will the rewards be given out for the last AQ? Four days of Map 3 completed 100% and nothing what’s the deal with that??

The AQ cycle just ended 90 minutes ago. Glory rewards normally come out 3-4 hours after the end of the AQ cycle.
  • Boo2dacoolBoo2dacool Member Posts: 84
    Where are the AQ rewards? Our Ally hasn’t received anything yet. The new has now started.
  • Tim_pharmdTim_pharmd Member Posts: 8
    Why was the AQ timer still running when according to the main post the week is supposed to end Sunday @1800 (1500 eastern)?
    We’ve started a new week of AQ without rewards from previous.
    With a continuous cycle, when can members switch alliances to make sure they don’t miss any rewards?
  • Crine60Crine60 Member Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Our AQ map 6 enemy variation is the same as last week. I don't recall running the same map 2 weeks in a row prior to this new AQ format. Am I just forgetting that this happened before or is this a new issue?

Also, why was Anti-Venom swapped in on the 2nd section outside right path before Thor (Jane Foster) with the AQ format change? No enemy changes beyond the mini/boss were announced in the notifications that I can recall.

Why was the AQ timer still running when according to the main post the week is supposed to end Sunday @1800 (1500 eastern)?
    We’ve started a new week of AQ without rewards from previous.
    With a continuous cycle, when can members switch alliances to make sure they don’t miss any rewards?

Oh, looks like it did say “Monday to Sunday”. Well, taking that it also said 7 days, that would be hard to have it end on Sunday after just 6 days.
    The last “day” would start in Sunday (if that's what it was intended to mean), and END on Mondays.

And as to earlier ask of “when”, that was asked only 37 minutes after week ended (no matter how front-loaded you setup all your days, the week didn’t end until now).
    Too early at that time to expect rewards in such short time.
  • GasHaulerGasHauler Member Posts: 185 ★★
    edited November 2023
    *** Update - After reviewing a recording of my fights, the Bonus buff is indeed working as intended, it’s just not showing that the buff was equipped.

Why are the Bonus Buffs at the start of the AQ map not equipping? For several days now, when I select the bonus buff when I check later it shows no bonus buffs equipped.
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Member Posts: 2,147 ★★★★

My alliance has received AQ Honor Rewards and Glory Milestone rewards, but we have not yet received Ranked Rewards for this past AQ week.

Yes, ranked rewards are missing; can here to check if it was just us.
  • ArifuteraArifutera Member Posts: 210 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike Any timeline for AQ rewards?
  • Joel92598Joel92598 Member Posts: 82
    Are the honor milestone rewards bugged? We did map 8 every day and rank in the top 30 but only got to the milestone for 25% t6cc?
  • GasHaulerGasHauler Member Posts: 185 ★★
    Joel92598 said:

Are the honor milestone rewards bugged? We did map 8 every day and rank in the top 30 but only got to the milestone for 25% t6cc?

I was also wondering this as well. Something doesn’t add up with that.
  • SpankarellaSpankarella Member Posts: 23
    We have the mapn7 Tigra minis 3 weeks in a row. Anyone else having this issue? Why isn't the minis/lanes changing?
  • Deder80Deder80 Member Posts: 710 ★★★

Teleus said:

Buttehrs said:

No. 4 days max.

Appreciate your response, but looking for an official answer since there is no way to just tell from the information given. Currently you can be in bg1 on day 1 and bg2 on the other days, so in theory a 7 day run for a single player might be possible.
    Nothing has been said that an alliance couldn’t set it up that way and shift players to different BGs on days that their first BG is off. Only that each BG can only enlist for up to 4 days.

• Deder80Deder80 Member Posts: 710 ★★★
    Rank reward didn’t even come in
  • Avenger_A1Avenger_A1 Member Posts: 350
    Today we received last week's AQ rank rewards, but only partially. What's going on? Why's there no communique on this?
  • WardrunaWardruna Member Posts: 34
    edited November 2023
    There’s a bug with the AQ scheduler. We set 1 of our 3 bg’s to run from Tuesday - Friday to allow for a new player to be brought in, assuming aq rewards would be distributed on Monday afternoon. Aq started and the bg we moved to Tues - Fri reverted back to Mon - Thurs which we had run the previous week

Also, as of now, 10:09pm (pacific time) still no aq rank rewards.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,774 ★★★★★
    No rank rewards, wrong honor rewards.
    I trust in you kabam that you'll correct the errors.
    Don't betray us.
    The C word is about to be used.
    Wardruna said:

There’s a bug with the AQ scheduler. We set 1 of our 3 bg’s to run from Tuesday - Friday to allow for a new player to be brought in, assuming aq rewards would be distributed on Monday afternoon. Aq started and the bg we moved to Tues - Fri reverted back to Mon - Thurs which we had run the previous week

Did you Setup the “then-Next” week for that Tues-Fri days *prior* to this past weeks series ending ?
    Or had the new week already started when you tried changing it, so that it won't be until the new Next week that will start ?

And was SAVE pressed so that the changes were saved ?

Last week, my Ally had a different Setup for the then “This” vs “Next”, and once new week started now we are correctly running what previously had been in the “Next” week setup.
    And (also correctly) what is now the new “This” week has also copied itself to be the starting setup for the new “Next” week.
  • CobraSCobraS Member Posts: 64
    After first week of playing we noticed that kabam said that the score over 4 days will be around the same as 5 days. Normal we make a score of 430k now we only scored 326k.

So what kabam has told is is not correct. The same with the rewards normal we get 3400 + 1100 aq cions and now only 3700. This also is a big set back and seems we player's pay the price of the change that kabam made.

How does kabam going to solve this. The scores and rewards difference is to large compared with old system.

If this stays like this please put back the old play style we player's are better off.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,774 ★★★★★
    CobraS said:

After first week of playing we noticed that kabam said that the score over 4 days will be around the same as 5 days. Normal we make a score of 430k now we only scored 326k.

So what kabam has told is is not correct. The same with the rewards normal we get 3400 + 1100 aq cions and now only 3700. This also is a big set back and seems we player's pay the price of the change that kabam made.

How does kabam going to solve this. The scores and rewards difference is to large compared with old system.

If this stays like this please put back the old play style we player's are better off.

We are still to get rank rewards. Wait for the correction.
  • TensioTensio Member Posts: 181
    No ranked rewards here also. Only glory for points and honor
  • MrTicTac19992008MrTicTac19992008 Member Posts: 596 ★★★
    Have they not fixed the point scoring for mini bosses and boss in Map 7? It's just giving out same points as a regular fights.
    *Additional Reward Comparison Factors*

Something to keep in mind, although it would NOT seem to account for the various scoring/rewards problems being reported, is 2 other factors (which, yes, might mean a little less stuff earned each week).

(*) Since AQ Series' are now just 7 days instead of 8 days, it would be logical that for EACH Series(week) that we might get 1/8th less of rewards now, since we will be getting them 1/8th more often.

(*) Also (may or may not be considered relevant) is that our overall EFFORT put into AQ is now 3/56th LESS effort (less # of days spent doing AQ). So nearly 1/20th less effort (see other places if you want to see that 56 day cycle math). Even tinier than first point, and may not be considered in the new reward structure, but worth pointing out again anyways.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Member Posts: 3,702 ★★★★★
    edited November 2023
    We are confused … is AQ supposed to be 4 or 5 days ??

MCoC really needs to have video tutorials once large changes are made to any game mode.