**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How Many Units For Necro Exploration

DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,161 ★★★★★
I want to be valiant for cyber weekend deals.

I have 4000 units
I also have 23 revives and 13 lvl 2 team revives in stash.
I have 200 4 hour paragon crystals
I have all the 30% and high value attack and heal boosts I could need.

My Team:
6* R5 Ascended Aegon
6* R1 Proxima
6* R1 Heimdall
6* R3 Prof X (immune to rev controls)
6* R4 Nick Fury

How expensive do you all think an exploration run would be? I'm having a hard time because some YouTubers don't have revive counts for exploration. I'm not as good as karatemike, but I would say I'm a fairly good player. (i've improved since gmg)

How Many Units For Necro Exploration 135 votes

You won't get it done
50%
MagicBentonRaganatorAce_03BigTuna_2054yossSungjKaspYTFrankWhiteRKO_meThatGuyYouSaw235frodo2377DonnymeijGarloDiablo_HellFireLiquidkoldMoosetiptronicMigginslyIndioSkay1984Gulfstream550Ankalagonn 68 votes
It will take every last one of your items and units
25%
KossukoseNemesis666HendrossScopeotoe987RockyshockyIvarTheBonelessStoneyThePoneyPandingoCASrinivasBugmat78DJMNHcaptain_rogersThanos77Ironman3000Dfour24RenaxqqEnderDarkanAdri5846Sparty6__SF__ 34 votes
Could probably explore with 2000 units left
11%
hydrogohardRayhanIshaqueBirdReynoldsDromar_13Skydad23jcphillips7TraviswDawsManMasterzxProThanos101010SleepyBear21ChaosticeAegonTargarуenHatsumomoHazymiracle57 16 votes
Could probably explore and stay above 3000 units
12%
bhuv9191Syrius_blackLilMaddogHTSoSA__RemakeSuros_moonMonaal2512BeastDadJefechutaFr4s3rHercules23GalactikDonutdoggyBADOW757Noverrr77KontestmanVigoorUwU69420 17 votes

Comments

• Options
    I should add for exploration I have a 7r1 shuri
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,994 ★★★★★
    You won't get it done
    DawsMan said:

Looks like I understimated how many revives it will take lol

Just ramping Aegon alone for all the paths is gonna take more than you have in your stash, and if we say the free crystals will get you 8 revives, which seems fair, that means you'll have 100 L2 revives you could potentially buy, 23 in stash, 8 from free crystals and 13 team.
    So in total lets say 131 revives and 13 team revives. Seems like a pretty low amount, especially for some of the fights in there your team doesn't have an answer for like airwalker
  • Options
    ahmynuts said:

DawsMan said:

Just ramping Aegon alone for all the paths is gonna take more than you have in your stash, and if we say the free crystals will get you 8 revives, which seems fair, that means you'll have 100 L2 revives you could potentially buy, 23 in stash, 8 from free crystals and 13 team.
    So in total lets say 131 revives and 13 team revives. Seems like a pretty low amount, especially for some of the fights in there your team doesn't have an answer for like airwalker
    So maybe I should rethink my team? Also your right, I'm probably just going to try for a completion run atp.
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,178 ★★★★★
    It will take every last one of your items and units
    If you're decent, then you should be able to get it done. I'd estimate myself at ~100 revives per run, and I'm not decent
  • Options
    Savage123456789Savage123456789 Posts: 641 ★★★
    You won't get it done
    You have about 2 runs worth of revives for an Aegon team, maybe can squeeze in a third depending on skill. A R5 Aegon run costs about 50-60 revives for an average player depending on the path, supporting cast and skill level
  • Options
    Wong_98Wong_98 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    Ægon is the best option for getting it done fast, but ramping him IS NOT cheap. There are much cheaper options out there
  • Options
    Undead_BardUndead_Bard Posts: 11
    I feel like thats a tough question, how good are you at ramping Aegon? If you can do the 1st fights fairly consistently and get a good enough combo most of Necroplis can be done by Aegon. Full discourse I haven't done a run myself but based on the fights I've seen from KT, Pepe, etc. there are only a handful of fights that Aegon CAN'T do at all.
    So my advice if I were in your shoes is try the 1st fight or 2 of each path, and see if you can bank at least 100+ combo. Once ramped up Aegons going clean up. The other thing is how good are you are the GM?
    TLDR: Depends on skill level + roaster + Aegon ramp up + GM familiarity.
  • Options
    ChrisPowellChrisPowell Posts: 114
    You won't get it done
    I used an 6* r4 sig 147 ascended aegon. Took 8 revives to ramp him up. Spent ~50 revives to get to the grandmaster. Then another ~30 revives to kill the gm (I really suck at that fight). 81 revives in total.

I think a good average player can do about 50 revive runs assuming then can do the GM with 5 or less. So what you currently have would be a serious pro run to get it done. But, you can definitely do an exploration, and maybe 1 or two more paths with your current resources.
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,335 ★★★★★
    Just watch pepe stream, copy exactly the heroes he takes, go through that,
    Tho idk how pepe had giga stash of revives, must be thousands of 4h crystals he hoarded.
  • Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,836 ★★★★★
    Guy should have farmed units or revives
  • Options
    OmedennOmedenn Posts: 867 ★★★
    You won't get it done
    Don’t want to shatter your hopes and dreams but two paths seems doable if you are lucky.
    Ramping up Aegon cost already a fair amount of units on the easier paths.

Ramping up against Sauron will very expensive as well, so I think you can do two paths.
  • Options
    Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★
    Took seatin ~11000 units plus what he had in stash, that’s assuming he didn’t load up anymore units between first and last stream.
  • Options
    Noob_Master69Noob_Master69 Posts: 677 ★★★★
    You won't get it done
    I'm a mediocre player I like to think, completion with R4A Aegon took me 110 revives or so.
    Even if you're a really goodplayer, I doubt you'd be able to do it with what you have, especially with stuff left over
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Even with a modest 50 revive per path that's 300 revives or 12000 units at the least
  • Options
    DNA3000 said:

DawsMan said:

ahmynuts said:

DawsMan said:

So maybe I should rethink my team? Also your right, I'm probably just going to try for a completion run atp.
    You have enough for a completion run. If you were good enough to explore with what you have, you wouldn’t be on the forums asking for advice.
    Good shout
  • Options

Guy should have farmed units or revives

Don't have time / in game energy
  • Options
    What I'm thinking right now is that I am going to rank 5 and ascend kate bishop, and awaken an allat. Also going take up America and have my team be Kate, Prof, Heimdall, America, plus one more.
  • Options
    Phillip14233Phillip14233 Posts: 576 ★★★
    You won't get it done
    Aegon can do almost all of the fights in there, though he is not the best for some. That being said there are a handful that if you use aegon you will suffer at. You will need a counter to a few specific ones. I’d say the average skilled person should expect to use around 80-100 revives per path