Who to rank 2? (And rank 3)

HulkbusternoHulkbusterno Member Posts: 49
edited November 2023 in Strategy and Tips
I am a recent Cavalier and would like to know who to rank 2 for a push. I can also rank 3 that champion soon (any class).

Comments

• Ansh_AAnsh_A Member Posts: 584 ★★★
    Immediate rank ups: Human Torch, Scorpion, Shuri and Nimrod. You will see them dominate match ups and learn the details of their abilities as you play more and more.

Watch guides and then rank up: Kate Bishop and Kitty Pryde. If played incorrectly, you will be underwhelmed but they have an insanely high ceiling.

Other good choices: Adam Warlock, Knull and America Chavez. If you are willing to awaken/dupe and put signature stones then Crossbones, Angela and Namor have unique utility too.

Keep Heimdall around for synergy, he will not help you in fights but has one of the best synergies in the game.

Moondragon is also good but is a very personal choice, you either like her or you dont. See a guide and test her because she has some uniqur utility that will help in specific nodes.
  • HulkbusternoHulkbusterno Member Posts: 49
    Ansh_A said:

Immediate rank ups: Human Torch, Scorpion, Shuri and Nimrod. You will see them dominate match ups and learn the details of their abilities as you play more and more.

Watch guides and then rank up: Kate Bishop and Kitty Pryde. If played incorrectly, you will be underwhelmed but they have an insanely high ceiling.

Other good choices: Adam Warlock, Knull and America Chavez. If you are willing to awaken/dupe and put signature stones then Crossbones, Angela and Namor have unique utility too.

Keep Heimdall around for synergy, he will not help you in fights but has one of the best synergies in the game.

Moondragon is also good but is a very personal choice, you either like her or you dont. See a guide and test her because she has some uniqur utility that will help in specific nodes.

Thank you for the advice, I will take that into great consideration. Although, in the case of HT, doesn't he have to be awakened for questing use?
  • Ansh_AAnsh_A Member Posts: 584 ★★★

Ansh_A said:

Thank you for the advice, I will take that into great consideration. Although, in the case of HT, doesn't he have to be awakened for questing use?
    Not at all. Mine is rank 5 and unawakened. His biggest strength is his pre fight ability to go into nova state because only iceman is immune to nova flames. You can literally bypass all immunities and finish fights super fast. This ability is once per quest.

The signature ability increases the chance that the ability is unlocked again in the second quest but with 200 signature stones, you have like a 20% chance to unlock the ability. There is also an increased chance to unlock per attempt but is not worth it. Quite frankly, he has one of the worst signature abilities in the game. Thankfully, his base kit is already superb and his signature ability can be ignored.
    Ansh_A said:

Ansh_A said:

Not at all. Mine is rank 5 and unawakened. His biggest strength is his pre fight ability to go into nova state because only iceman is immune to nova flames. You can literally bypass all immunities and finish fights super fast. This ability is once per quest.

The signature ability increases the chance that the ability is unlocked again in the second quest but with 200 signature stones, you have like a 20% chance to unlock the ability. There is also an increased chance to unlock per attempt but is not worth it. Quite frankly, he has one of the worst signature abilities in the game. Thankfully, his base kit is already superb and his signature ability can be ignored.
    I used each of them on WS in Realm of Legends and I did so three times for Semi-Accurate results (I don't play Torch or Nimrod too well). The times on average were:

Shuri: 2:19
    Scorpion: 2:47
    Kate: 3:03
    Torch: 4:06
    Kitty: 4:11
    Nimrod: 4:35

I only tested these 6 so maybe others but it seems pretty obvious my rank-ups. Adam I plan on ranking up as well, as he had served me greatly in battlegrounds last season, so I'm confident he would be perfect in Act 6.

Ansh_A said:

Ansh_A said:

I used each of them on WS in Realm of Legends and I did so three times for Semi-Accurate results (I don't play Torch or Nimrod too well). The times on average were:

Shuri: 2:19
    Scorpion: 2:47
    Kate: 3:03
    Torch: 4:06
    Kitty: 4:11
    Nimrod: 4:35

I only tested these 6 so maybe others but it seems pretty obvious my rank-ups. Adam I plan on ranking up as well, as he had served me greatly in battlegrounds last season, so I'm confident he would be perfect in Act 6.
    For clarification, all lost around 5% health, time was the mainly the only difference
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,345 ★★★★★
    Human torch nimrod and scorpion is enough for any challenge
    I decided on Scorpion and Shuri. Later I will rank Kate and Adam
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    I’d rank all except Beast
  • Jack2634Jack2634 Member Posts: 913 ★★★
    scorpion and kate bishop should be your main priorities . And btw , you have such an insane 6 star roster , congratulate on that !
    EdisonLaw said:

I’d rank all except Beast

I plan on doing that someday, although I'm only 50% of the way to Throne breaker, so perhaps in about a month when i get there.
    Jack2634 said:

scorpion and kate bishop should be your main priorities . And btw , you have such an insane 6 star roster , congratulate on that !

I'm to rank Kate and Shuri, scorpion is already up. I do not really control who I obtain from crystals, but thank you nonetheless!