**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is there any moderation at all in Global French Chat?

I know this might be a niche issue since a lot of people here aren't French, but the French Global chat is a total mess. Everyday there are racist, homophobic, sexist slurs being thrown around freely and even with the accounts being reported by everyone, those same people are still around everyday and aren't banned.

I don't think there should be a ban wave, but at least Kabam should try to moderated this chat a little bit more, since there are a loooot of French players in this playerbase, and logging in everyday to those type of comments is really really a mood killer and results in a very toxic community.

I doubt this is a "French Global Chat Only" type of situation, because I see people on here always joking about deactivating the global chat, but the situation is really bad IMO

Merci d'être venu à mon TED Talk

Comments

• Options
    MiniMFMiniMF Posts: 847 ★★★★
    tu as juste à arrêter d'aller sur le chat global, il y a que des golmons qui connaissent rien au jeu... si tu veux interragir avec des joueurs + sérieusement il y a plein de groupes line
  • Options
    xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Posts: 1,150 ★★★★★
    C'est la même peut importe le chat. Désactive le global c'est tout
  • Options
    N1nj4SkillzZN1nj4SkillzZ Posts: 25
    MiniMF said:

tu as juste à arrêter d'aller sur le chat global, il y a que des golmons qui connaissent rien au jeu... si tu veux interragir avec des joueurs + sérieusement il y a plein de groupes line

Ouais bah j'ai mon alliance et tout alors je parle déjà à plein de joueurs cools, mais reste que j'ai des amis qui chat sur le glo souvent à qui j'aime bien parler.
    Ça reste grave le nombre de gens stupides qui a sur ce chat et littéralement aucun ban jamais. Style Sub Zero qui non stop chaque jour dis des trucs racistes et toujours rien
  • Options
    N1nj4SkillzZN1nj4SkillzZ Posts: 25
    Bon ouais j'imagine désactiver le Glo c'est la meilleure solution mdr
  • Options
    IsisixkswmrIsisixkswmr Posts: 237
    Non mais ce la vérité. Tou les mondes est racist, homophobe et sexiste. C’est horrible
  • Options
    WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,324 ★★★★
    The answer to your question is: no, there is no Chat Mod

German Global isn’t much better at times
  • Options
    EscornaboiEscornaboi Posts: 2,448 ★★★
    Dear @N1nj4SkillzZ,

I use global in Portuguese (possibly also in Spanish) and confirm that toxicity is a common element in the game, especially the closer to night and especially among the Brazilian public. There are constantly homophobic proclamations, fascist proselytism, racism, sexual jokes or references, targeted harassment... Also targeted attacks from the Brazilian community towards the Portuguese and vice versa. The latter could be easily resolved by dividing the Portuguese-speaking community into Brazil and Rest.

Furthermore, censoring words and swear words does not solve the problem. And it is necessary to remember that although a large part (most?) of the players are adults, there are also minors playing, exposing themselves to serious behavior (especially harassment, not just sexual).

I know that Kabam is aware of this serious problem and years ago I read here that there would be improvements in the game's communication system, but they still haven't arrived.

We all have tools in our hands and our individual attitude to make the environment healthy, but unfortunately we cannot suppress other people's behaviors, that is up to other people (or the game developers/moderators themselves).

Thank you for reading this far.

cc/ @Kabam Miike