**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

Do we get act 4 and 5 comp before the year ends?

i say act 4 and 5 comp but it's really all about the mastery points i narrowly missed lol

Do we get act 4 and 5 comp before the year ends? 61 votes

Definitely
1%
Iamnike 1 vote
Probably
1%
Justcause102 1 vote
Probably not
37%
dalexander1974Cat_MurdockDOKTOROKTOPUSSoSA__RemakeOpandemonioSCP1504CASrinivasJaymix79Joshua_EiversDrStrange_358BlackTuranUltragamerKruger8214LickyMarvelfan30Drago_von_DragoCvlrIsisixkswmrMasterAVivesector 23 votes
Definitely not
14%
MoeyTehrStantonamonomuggavengersunit24DeadpoisdeadThePredator1001JuanmiMknight123sakai 9 votes
Not even within 6 months buddy
44%
GamerTerraAdvcaptain_rogersDoctorwho13DawsManHoitadoAlmccarthyJefechutaAshacekarThe_0wenpus0_Alph4MiniMFSunxhaloYoma007_Chuck_FinleyHonorable_BluJayNisNPT_99SilentAris 27 votes

Comments

• Options
    Est99Est99 Posts: 15
    Probably not
    :(
  • Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,839 ★★★★
    edited November 2023
    I explored act 4 and did till last but one chapter in act 5 within their timeline. Then i 100% act 5 after the change to ensure i have atleast latest completion rewards.

So not that bad situation for me but i m eligible for updated rewards as well for the pre change completions. I don't see any response from Kabam on this yet so it may take time.

The major issue is for them who need mastery points.
  • Options
    Probably not
    i'm 3 month old f2p account, those mastery points would absolutely change everything for me
  • Options
    Probably not
    Est99 said:

i'm 3 month old f2p account, those mastery points would absolutely change everything for me

same man, same.
  • Options
    0_Alph40_Alph4 Posts: 103
    At this point kabam is just praying we all forget about it. Honestly wouldn't even suprise me of kabam miike came out and just said "get bent lmao"
  • Options
    IsisixkswmrIsisixkswmr Posts: 237
    Probably not

• Options
    ThePredator1001ThePredator1001 Posts: 682 ★★★
    Definitely not
    I don’t know if they will compensate us but Kabam Mike said they are looking at January for the mastery point fix.