Options

Cant collect platinumpool?

I was able to collect the five pieces for the 5 star but only have the option to collect the 6

star? Anyone else have this issue?

Comments

• Options
    MiniMFMiniMF Posts: 848 ★★★★
    if you have all pieces u have to cilick the "get now" button, it'll exchange and give you the cristal
  • Options
    What OP is probably saying is that the ONLY Red Crystal (PlatPool purchase) there in his Misc Store is the one for buying the 6* version (which he doesn’t have any pierces for).

He probably doesn’t see any 5* version of that crystal available to click on and buy. Which is the one he is looking for.
  • Options
    Count_draculaCount_dracula Posts: 8
    edited November 2023
    Summoner NR I was looking for one that looked similar to the purple one thank you for your help
  • Options

Please exchange those five pieces with Red crystal under Misc tab.

Thank you. I found the crystal
  • Options
    Oh. Were you clicking on the RED one (Heart of the Shards) ?
    Or is that pic from the Purple one (Shady Dimension) ?
  • Options
    Yeage1istYeage1ist Posts: 3
    The heart of shards crystal doesn’t show up anywhere I’m almost uncollected level 36 and have all
  • Options
    SoSA__RemakeSoSA__Remake Posts: 135
    You are clicking the wrong crystal, the crystal you are looking for is below that one. Which is the red spikey crystal.
  • Options
    Ik which one it is but it doesn’t show up in featured store or misc there’s no spikey red one at all
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,942 ★★★★★
    You must be uncollected and level 40 I believe
  • Options
    Thank you, I’m on the last boss of chapter 2 the one with the question mark, it’s so hard