**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Wolverine & Realm Of Legends Questions

HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
Recently pulled a 4* Wolverine, I've got a 3* version and the regen is amazing. However, a friend stipulates that Wolverine is only good when duped; I disagree, but I'm not sure... Is that true? And where is he most useful? AQ AW or normal questing?
And on a side note, having a Wolvie allows me to try for ROL...only thing is, I don't have a Guillotine or any reliable Heal Block champions. Since wolverine's regen is tied to his power meter, would Magik be an acceptable substitute for Guillotine?

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    RoL wolverine works different. He only heals with crit hits, and his regen isn't tied to his power meter. So you need guillotine or a champion with constant heal block
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,392 ★★★★★
    edited December 2017
    In rol wolvie regen is by base hp of 300k+ which healing by non Sig is 3166 and dup is 9k u need either build combo with sl or have guillotine or aa
  • Options
    SgtSlaughter78SgtSlaughter78 Posts: 463 ★★★
    One ROL his healing is circa 11k at a time. I used Archangel and just stayed super aggressive to keep the neuros stacked.

Yondu worked as well on my second run, spamming SP1.
  • Options
    NastyEfnNateNastyEfnNate Posts: 551 ★★
    Punisher 2099 will keep him heal blocked the entire fight without having to do anything special
  • Options
    CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
    Just use starlord and dont get hit, even 3* works
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,190 ★★★★★
    Loki. Can kil him asweel. But not esay
  • Options
    TellthemIAMTellthemIAM Posts: 169
    I used civil warrior and it was a huge pain. I’ve heard yondu is really good as well. You need someone with a dependable heal block. Guillotine was tricky for me. I could never get his regen to proc when I hit the sp2 and I would run out of souls. So it might not hurt to have a backup plan.