**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Awesome Suggestions/Ideas regarding Potions (Yeah, it might be kinda long... Don't be a baby! <3) :)

Matty_Giz11Matty_Giz11 Posts: 71
edited December 2017 in Suggestions and Requests
Are you tired of Small and Smaller Potions not making a dent of increase to your 4-Star Champions health? (Or should I say "decreasing the gap of the dent"?) Me, as well! That's why I propose a new system of Health and Revive Potions, based on percentage of maximum health, not a fixed number. You can have Small Healing Potions be +25% of the maximum health, Medium +50%, and Large +75%, or something like that. This would mean, if your hero starts off with 10,000/10,000 health, drops to 5,000/10,000 health, a Small Potion would bring his health to 7,500 because 25% of 10,000 is 2,500. So you would add 2,500 health to the 5,000 health. A Medium Potion would bring them back to max. health. For Revives, you can have a Small Revive Potion that revives and increases health 25% max. of health, Medium Revive Potion that revives and increases health 50% of max., Large Revive Potion that revives and increases health 75% of max., and a Full Revive Potion that revives and brings that Champion back to full health. By going by percentages and not a fixed number, this will make Health Potions relative again for those with higher level Champions and will always be the same in effectiveness, whether you have a 1-Star or 6-Star Champion.

Comments

• SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Sounds alright but I am pretty sure they would of already thought of this one when creating ideas for the game. The potions now are very specific so people know exactly how much they want their health going up by.
  • Matty_Giz11Matty_Giz11 Posts: 71
    Thanks for comment! I feel like, though, the original intention was good, but this is just a much needed change to fix the health/Revive potions. It's better that they actually make a difference, otherwise there's no point in having them... Cha feel?
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    Although I would love to see % based health potions, the % you propose are way to high. I think it should be more 5, 10, 15, 20 and 25% (level 1 to 5 health potions)
  • DhruvgDhruvg Posts: 287
    Well I guess you simply mean that you want alliance revives as normal health potions.
  • I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    Sounds alright but I am pretty sure they would of already thought of this one when creating ideas for the game. The potions now are very specific so people know exactly how much they want their health going up by.

Yep, but when they made the game very things were inexistent, like 6*s, 5*s, even maybe 4* (I don't know).
    Or maybe it was bad designed since the beginning.
    Gwendoline wrote: »
    Although I would love to see % based health potions, the % you propose are way to high. I think it should be more 5, 10, 15, 20 and 25% (level 1 to 5 health potions)
    Yeah, Won't somebody please think of the heir of the Kabam's owners.

Those millions in the bank account could have a dent. Horror.
  • Dave_the_destroyerDave_the_destroyer Posts: 981 ★★
    edited December 2017
    Great idea mate, been suggested many many times before

This is not to offend you or anyone else, but this is a business. I keep trying to explain when ideas are muted like this one, there has to be a benefit for Kabam as well as one for the players. This is not pro-Kabam BS, but basic business sense

If they increased the potions etc as you suggest, they would lose a hell of a lot of income, and gain nothing back in return. Now, thinking as a business, why would they do this? There is no benefit for them at all and they lose literally millions in income, so they wont do it

You need to come up with a balance benefit for Kabam so they will look at your idea and you may then have a chance that they will approve this. Until then, its a no im afraid

But would be great!

PS Please no "happy customer" BS. No1 game and No1 game for revenue already. Growing all the time, going into its 4th year (virtually no mobile game does that!) and making millions in profits. Seems like most of the customers are happy already
  • I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    PS Please no "happy customer" BS. No1 game and No1 game for revenue already. Growing all the time, going into its 4th year (virtually no mobile game does that!) and making millions in profits. Seems like most of the customers are happy already
    Seem like they have the Marvel franchise, too. Anything is valid.

Gwendoline wrote: »

To compensate for how high the percentages would be, they can decrease the supply of Potions.
    Yeah, it's a business, but every business needs to satisfy the customers. If the customer isn't satisfied, then you won't make money. Although this may sound crazy, but there are generally businesses that care about its customers. I talked to this nice girl from Kabam before and you could easily see the genuine care for a customer, whom had plenty to say about some things. But like I said, even if you don't care, you still have to please to make money. Also, I doubt that they're making much of their money off people buying Health Potions and Revives, as the majority of people who are spending money are probably going for the sales and big ticket Champion crystals, along with units. But I thank you all for participating in this nice chat, and who knows? Maybe we will see a change. I know that if you aim your product to make it the best it can be, then the money we'll come in. By doing this, it may bring people in and deter people from leaving. You'll always get more out of striving to make your product better, than just leaving it sub-par.
    edited December 2017
    I love how someone actually flagged my post as spam... Well, anyways, Merry Christmas to all!