I'm thinking to buy 10 Onslaught Paragons next month

Darkraw346Darkraw346 Member Posts: 2,359 ★★★★★
I'm a f2p, not much of a unit farmer and I haven't completed Necro yet, I have 2.3K units now, ofc by next month I'll have over 3K, I've never bought more than 2 Paragons of any featured character but Onslaught is my favourite champ already (or 2nd) despite we have barely saw anything of him. What I want the most in the game now is 7* Onslaught, it's higher priority than Necropolis for example, I just need him as a 7*. So I want to spend my 3K units next month to buy 10 Paragons of him, its just... do u think its a good idea with a decent chance for me to get him as a 7*? A 6* won't do.

Comments

• BitterSteelBitterSteel Member Posts: 9,264 ★★★★★
    The odds are so low on a featured 7* it’s just not worth it.

You have a higher chance by saving Titan shards for him entering the pool.

From 10 crystals you have a 99.8% chance not to get a 7* onslaught

From one Titan crystal, you have 5.6% chance to pull him.

Paragons are either for the “once in a while” crowd, or the giga-whales who drop an absolute ton. Anything in between you’re investing a lot in very low odds
  • Darkraw346Darkraw346 Member Posts: 2,359 ★★★★★
    cfprelude said:

Judging by my luck with paragon's I predict you to have 10 4*'s very soon. Enjoy your iso!

Wow I'm a fan of that pfp
    Ok guys I hear you... I still can't pass on that, I must try, so... I guess I'll get myself 5 Paragons, not 10
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Member Posts: 2,774 ★★★★★
    Good luck!
    Thanks

Yeah well I just can't say no, it's ONSLAUGHT
    I have history of not spending much units in Banequet anyway, like last year I only had 1.5K units, worst case scenario I get to buy a few Onslaught Paragons+spend the same I did last year and then some
  • FantomaxopFantomaxop Member Posts: 135 ★★
    Grandmaster, Cavalier or Paragon crystals are never a good way to get a very certain champion, especially if he is within basic pool. Its always better to try to wait until champ enters featured pool, or stockpile nexus crystals and open them when desired champion enters basic pool.
    If you want to put your units to good use, i suggest using for banquet, since usually its very ftp friendly in terms of cost/output ratio, or better save them for necropolis runs.
    All new champs enter titan crystal, and getting shards from completing necropolis will get you a lot closer to 7 star Onslaught than anything else. The titan pool is small and there is no 4-6 star to get instead. Get titan shards, wait for pool to be updated and give it a shot.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,345 ★★★★★
    I still remember buying a single cavailer crystal and getting a 6* red guardian back when he was introduced.
    Bragged a lot in line and stole the spotlight for few days.
    So try your luck, in case you get him, atleast as 6*, you can brag for days in forums
  • WonderWanderWonderWander Member Posts: 80
    I pulled Vox from featured crystal when he came out ! One of the top moments of the game for me 😉
  • AshacekarAshacekar Member Posts: 2,007 ★★★★
    Okie, i m waiting on a "I opened 10 crystals and got 7* Onslaught Awakened" post from you. Starting my stopwatch....
    Ashacekar said:

Okie, i m waiting on a "I opened 10 crystals and got 7* Onslaught Awakened" post from you. Starting my stopwatch....

Thanks for the faith
    I think I'll open 5 tho instead
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,171 ★★★★★
    Why you want to buy 10 ISO crystals? Not worth it, save them for banquet.
  • OdachiOdachi Member Posts: 1,112 ★★★★
    The 3* from the arena will look the same as a 3000 unit gamble
  • AshacekarAshacekar Member Posts: 2,007 ★★★★

Ashacekar said:

Thanks for the faith
    Even Better, All the Best. And remember you promised to solo 9.4 Boss with 7* Onslaught, i will look forward to that as well.
    Ashacekar said:

Ashacekar said:

Thanks for the faith
    Even Better, All the Best. And remember you promised to solo 9.4 Boss with 7* Onslaught, i will look forward to that as well.
    Well luckily I have a few years till I have to fulfill that promise, lol, cool that u remember that
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    Well, those crystals aren’t guaranteed.