Super underwhelming deals?

Death33Death33 Member Posts: 110 ★★
Maybe it’s just me but the deals for paragon and especially valiant are horrible. They still feel focused on 6* and made my decision to not spend super easy. L event, pray to god banquet is a huge step up from this.
What do you guys think?

Comments

• BeastDadBeastDad Member Posts: 1,796 ★★★★★
    Super duper
  • Pekka4900Pekka4900 Member Posts: 25
    I don't see valiant materials.... Is it a mistake or something?
  • Wong_98Wong_98 Member Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    What are the valiant deals?
  • WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Member Posts: 1,376 ★★★★
    Pekka4900 said:

I don't see valiant materials.... Is it a mistake or something?

The only unique thing you need for 7* R3 are Alpha 4 … you can get those 4x T4A if you buy all 5x Odins (4x ingame and 1x Webstore) + the right deals from Underground Market.

So yeah, you could get another 7* R3 for 500$
  • MagonusMagonus Member Posts: 528 ★★★
    Its looks like I can buy from the first row of deals only with rows 2 and 3 locked. Is this because I am only CAV or can a purchase from row 1 unlock some below? Anyone know?
  • Madman_marvinMadman_marvin Member Posts: 666 ★★★★
    I was surprised there wasn’t 7* shard offers to buy for less than 3k units. I bought the $10 deal just to hope for a 7* from the paragons. Got a whole one 6*. I was waiting to buy the platinum track until today to see how the deals were. So I got for $10 and I’ll get more units than the $10 deal plus other goodies. I’ll use the units I saved from not getting the deals on Necropolis.
  • Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Member Posts: 2,195 ★★★★★
    Magonus said:

Its looks like I can buy from the first row of deals only with rows 2 and 3 locked. Is this because I am only CAV or can a purchase from row 1 unlock some below? Anyone know?

No that’s the case for everyone, rows 2 and 3 are locked until you spend an appropriate amount of units. That’s what the format has been for years.
  • Crossy76Crossy76 Member Posts: 81
    this december is gonna be good