Options

Necropolis Completion Team

Hello,

I am going to attempt my necropolis completion run and am unsure who to use for my 5th slot. Who is the best option? I don’t have Shuri. I plan on taking the Titania path and my team is currently as follows:

Kate Bishop - 6* R5 Ascended
Absorbing Man - 6* R4
Wiccan - 7* R1
America Chavez - 6* R1

Thank you in advance!

Comments

• Options
    DeadpoisdeadDeadpoisdead Posts: 109
    Yeah go for heimdal bro and best of luck🤞
  • Options
    Nacho98Nacho98 Posts: 122
    Greekhit said:

Heimdall 🙂

I was thinking about Heimdall but do you think it’s really worth it to have him on the team? Figured he might only save 5-10 revives at most. Not sure if having another damage dealer would be a better route?
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,423 ★★★★★
    Hemidall for bonus life
    or
    nickfury for bonus damage.
  • Options
    GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 901 ★★★
    Heimdall nodoubt

He saved me tons of units/revives
  • Options
    kahlkorverkahlkorver Posts: 161
    Or you need a counter to Guardian instead of Heimdall. You'll be stuck there or will use tons of items. Kate and Abs Man won't cut it. He has insane physical and energy resistance. Oh, and bleed resistance so caltrops arrow won't work well.
  • Options

Or you need a counter to Guardian instead of Heimdall. You'll be stuck there or will use tons of items. Kate and Abs Man won't cut it. He has insane physical and energy resistance. Oh, and bleed resistance so caltrops arrow won't work well.

Okay so can you give me a good champ to counter him with then?
  • Options
    Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 825 ★★★
    edited November 2023
    What about NF??? 20% attack is massive

Or if Kate is your main attacker what about Hawkeye?? 2 extra dialed in passives on sp2 could go a long way
  • Options
    LickyLicky Posts: 309 ★★
    Nacho98 said:

Adam Warlock, knull, hulking come to mind but Def adam
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,122 ★★★★★
    Licky said:

Nacho98 said:

Does herc works? Or doom?
  • Options
    kahlkorverkahlkorver Posts: 161
    Nacho98 said:

I used my Ascended Knull because I wanna have fun. Not that great idea because he can auto block his SP2 but using basics while corruption is up is good enough. No regrets because he shreds Cap Sam on next few fights.

I've seen a guy used Doom and Herc definitely works. It's just a big Guardian.
  • Options
    mbgibsonmbgibson Posts: 112
    I have a very similar team in mind, except I'm bringing in Juggs over Wiccan. My 5th spot is Vox as I hear he is great for the techs on the path. Else I think Gamora works OK as well. Anyways, I agree with the advice on bringing in one of the high DPS Cosmics. I think they'll put in some good work.
  • Options
    LickyLicky Posts: 309 ★★

Licky said:

Nacho98 said:

Does herc works? Or doom?
    Herc will not sure about doom cos of the energy resistance but doom is good for all the cosmics on the path so maybe bring him anyway
  • Options
    Would Gorr work for Guardian? I have him unduped as a 7*