**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

Wiccan or American Chavez?

Would you rank 2 duped Wiccan or non duped American Chavez?

Comments

• Options
    GalactikDonutGalactikDonut Posts: 347 ★★★
    wiccan is better for necro i think but chavez is better literally everywhere else
  • Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,521 ★★★★★
    Wiccan counters more but Chavez is slightly better overall when you consider her defense as well.
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,255 ★★★★★
    BeastDad said:

Wiccan counters more but Chavez is slightly better overall when you consider her defense as well.

Wiccan doesn’t counter more imo. Outside of his niche matchups, he’s not amazing. Chavez can take pretty much anyone. She hits like a truck in any general matchup too. I’ve destroyed Future Ant Man’s, Zemo’s, and so much more with her
  • Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,521 ★★★★★
    Emilia90 said:

BeastDad said:

Wiccan doesn’t counter more imo. Outside of his niche matchups, he’s not amazing. Chavez can take pretty much anyone. She hits like a truck in any general matchup too. I’ve destroyed Future Ant Man’s, Zemo’s, and so much more with her
    Wiccan is a better hard counter for the most annoying cosmic’s.

I’ve destroyed plenty of general matchups with Wiccan too, that’s not really the point.

Like I said Chavez is slightly better overall.
  • Options
    IsisixkswmrIsisixkswmr Posts: 237
    Wiccan best option
  • Options
    ChrisPowellChrisPowell Posts: 128
    BeastDad said:

Emilia90 said:

BeastDad said:

Wiccan is a better hard counter for the most annoying cosmic’s.

I’ve destroyed plenty of general matchups with Wiccan too, that’s not really the point.

Like I said Chavez is slightly better overall.
    Wiccan is only a better counter hulkling and that's cause with Chavez you gotta time your damage around the indestructible. But for the other cosmic Chavez is just as good as him
  • Options
    Sceptilemaniac2Sceptilemaniac2 Posts: 280 ★★★
    Play around with chavez and you'll realise it's not worth asking this question.
  • Options
    Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,791 ★★★★★
    Wiccan is great. But Chavez is next level compared to him. She is one of the top 5 Mystics at the moment.
  • Options
    10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,197 ★★★
    Chavez for sure. She was my first R3 7* after Necro completion and I have not looked back.
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,516 ★★★★★
    I look at this thread, and it makes me sad that Kabam pretty much gave up on the buff program.

Remember when no-one used Chavez?

I don't have Chavez above 5*, so can't really comment; but I use Wiccan in questing and BGs all the time.
  • Options
    OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,084 ★★★★
    Wiccan is better against cosmics thats to neutralize that you can keep up 100% but chavez is amazing for raw damage. Have mine r2 duped 7* the supercharge from the sig takes those sp2s to the next level and heals you a good chunk if they dont die from it
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,403 ★★★★★
    Chavez is miles better than wiccan imo. She has nice damage and i love the chunky little regen on sp2 along with power gain reversal. Also a really annoying defender even with the right counter sometimes
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,456 ★★★★
    Wiccan is my favourite 7* and I'm going to r3 him, but unbiasedly, the better overall champion is Chavez