**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

7 star decisions

Struggling with 7star decisions. I pulled a cosmic 2>3 gem so considering Terrax, but Vox seems like a beast as well. Also not sure if I should go for Hulk out of the crystals that let you pick a class or if I should wait for the next crop to hit the base pool. Anyone else I should target based on my current roster?

Comments

• Options
    Soumemiakas1926Soumemiakas1926 Posts: 320 ★★★

Struggling with 7star decisions. I pulled a cosmic 2>3 gem so considering Terrax, but Vox seems like a beast as well. Also not sure if I should go for Hulk out of the crystals that let you pick a class or if I should wait for the next crop to hit the base pool. Anyone else I should target based on my current roster?

Pick Hulk. 7 star Hulk feels illegal in every content.
  • Options
    RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,600 ★★★★
    Hulk
  • Options
    OldieeOldiee Posts: 16
    Same boat with 2-3 Cosmic. Only had Venom, and out of my two cosmic class crystals I pulled VTD, then VTD lol. So had to explore and got Vox from the titan, and picked Gorr from the selector. So now it's between those three (including overseer).

If you are hardcore BG then Terrax is probably your best bet. Vox is not as good a defender and is easily countered. If you don't care much about BG's, I would go with Vox or Gamora (she is tragically underrated).

Science is probably the best class gem to pick right now imo.
  • Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,719 ★★★★
    I’m amazed at how even your class distribution is. As of yesterday I have 6 science champs and only 1 skill and 2 tech.

I’d say based on your roster that science is definitely your best bet. You are well covered on Mutant nukes, so while Domino is great you’d really need to both get her and dup her to make it worthwhile/additive for what you already have. Tech you could nominally wait until first week in December and go for Warlock, but there are so many other duds it’s probably not worth it since you already have Shuri. Your skill is probably weakest but the skill pool really isn’t very good so outside of Shang Chi showing up in December it really isn’t worth it. With Science, you could get Hulk or dup Titania or Overseer all of which would be great.

For your gem I would definitely do Terrax if you BG since he is duped, otherwise I’d probably do Vox.
  • Options
    TyDollarSignTyDollarSign Posts: 227 ★★
    Thanks all for the feedback. Opened up just one science for now, and well it worked out exactly how I wanted. Immediate rank 2. Gonna hold the other crystal selector for a bit.

• Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,429 ★★★★★

Thanks all for the feedback. Opened up just one science for now, and well it worked out exactly how I wanted. Immediate rank 2. Gonna hold the other crystal selector for a bit.

The correct choice.
  • Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,719 ★★★★
    Congrats!
  • Options
    PandingoPandingo Posts: 721 ★★★
    Ya. I'm rocking a rank 3 sig 40 hulk. And I couldn't be happier. Glad you went the right way. Mike just posted a new rank up list for 7* maybe that will help. Your bishop and sunspot need to go up. Vox or wait for cosmic. R3 vox would be sick but he's an attacker. Don't expect any defensive gains from him