**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Necropolis Wiccan halp

Team:

6*r5a Kate Bishop
6*r5 Doom
6*r4 America Chavez
7*r1 Gamora
6*r4 Wiccan

Took the Titania path. I was off to a great start, 1 revive each on Titania, omega sentinel, and Air walker. Stumbled a bit on Captain Britain, but no biggie.

This Wiccan is the worst. I've blown my stash and he's at 60%. Half the fights he ends up where he started or worse. I'm going in with Kate and tranq arrows and trying to get one or two on him and a heavy before I even think about parrying. Then I'm trying my darndest to hold block immediately after knocking him down when he's at 1 bar to keep him from activating the sp1. I'm trying to cycle into coldsnap to start laying the beatdown but it only takes one sp1 to undo my hard work, or for the dang tranq to fall off.

Any advice? Better rotation? I've managed to chip away at him with doom using the staggers to keep his Regen from activating but it's slow going.

Comments

• Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,994 ★★★★★
    edited November 2023
    As long as you knock him down you should be fine no?

Edit: Wait i read that wrong lol. I used shuri for all of my runs since despair blocked his heals
  • Options
    Moneymike128Moneymike128 Posts: 29
    I rage quit. I did another few hundred units, got him down to 50%, and now he's back at 62%. I'm just going to swap Gamora out for someone that can reverse his healing (and maybe be useful elsewhere) and try again during banquet I guess.
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,319 ★★★★★
    You don't have a Zemo or a Shuri? Both can solo.
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Do you not have despair mastery? That blocks out healing and you can take with Kate very simply
  • Options
    Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Posts: 934 ★★★★
    Max out despair and you can bait his sp1s freely as long as you have all of your debuffs up
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,251 ★★★★★
    You could try Void. Easy solo on Wiccan. Free heals too.
  • Options
    BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,552 ★★★★

Team:

6*r5a Kate Bishop
    6*r5 Doom
    6*r4 America Chavez
    7*r1 Gamora
    6*r4 Wiccan

Took the Titania path. I was off to a great start, 1 revive each on Titania, omega sentinel, and Air walker. Stumbled a bit on Captain Britain, but no biggie.

This Wiccan is the worst. I've blown my stash and he's at 60%. Half the fights he ends up where he started or worse. I'm going in with Kate and tranq arrows and trying to get one or two on him and a heavy before I even think about parrying. Then I'm trying my darndest to hold block immediately after knocking him down when he's at 1 bar to keep him from activating the sp1. I'm trying to cycle into coldsnap to start laying the beatdown but it only takes one sp1 to undo my hard work, or for the dang tranq to fall off.

Any advice? Better rotation? I've managed to chip away at him with doom using the staggers to keep his Regen from activating but it's slow going.

A ramped up AEgon takes him out. But you are right Wiccan is a mofo to fight.
  • Options
    MiniMFMiniMF Posts: 847 ★★★★
    max despair, kate solo him, push him to sp2
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,325 ★★★★★
    Dude dont u have an Aegon?