**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

why my account banned

HI KABAM,

THIS IS SUMMONER TEJSB RECENTLY MY ACCOUNT HAS FACED PERMANENT BAN ,I STRONGLY BELIEVE THAT I HAVE PLAYED FAIRLY THOUGHTOUT LAST 5-6 YEARS .

I HAD NO IDEAS ABOUT MY BAN

YES I DO AGREE THAT I HAD THE SAME PASSWORD OF MY ID ,,,AND HAD SHARE THE PASSWORD TO SOME FRIENDS BACK IN 2021 APRIL ,,BUT CAN' T BELEIVE THEY MIGHT HAVE DID .

IN THE END I REQUEST YOU TO HAVE A LOOK ON MY ACCOUNT AND PROGRESSION ABOUT MY LEGITIMACY AS I DON'T HAVE ANY SECOND OR OTHER ACCOUNT TO BE ABLE TO RISK MY MAIN ACCOUNT.

I WILL BE WAITING FOR UR RESPONSE DESPERATELY.

Comments

• Options
    Wong_98Wong_98 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    Re: (Probably) Cheating
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,440 ★★★★★
    Account sharing is against ToS.
  • Options
    InvinciblesInvincibles Posts: 19
    Team kabam kindly check once I have never used any mod version of game
  • Options
    Wong_98Wong_98 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★

Team kabam kindly check once I have never used any mod version of game

You said that you have your info to friends. They probably signed into your account, and as @Demonzfyre said, you can’t acct share
  • Options
    If there anything which can be done as I have never changed my password for last 5-6 years ,,I did share only in April 2021
  • Options
    mbgibsonmbgibson Posts: 114
    I see you completed Necropolis. Kabam has been watching that quest very closely for cheating.... Mind sharing what team you used and how many revives?

Also, admitting to giving out your account information is not a good sign and is essentially admitting to account sharing.
  • Options
    yes for sure I used AEGON team and consumed more than 125 revives
  • Options
    I have video screen recorded of few fights
  • Options

• Options

yes for sure I used AEGON team and consumed more than 125 revives

What rank and sig? Ascended or not? What star relic?
  • Options
    6.4 AEGON Sig 200 not ascended ,,,black widow as relic
  • Options
    VeroFzrVeroFzr Posts: 9
    Because they are idiots. Thats the reason
  • Options
    VeroFzr said:

The in game account name you shared in your post does look suspicious. Playing since 2014 and you have 0 anniversary titles..... Not even "Avenger On Call."

This account looks much more legitimate, at least based off of titles others can see.
  • Options
    edited November 2023
    mbgibson said:

VeroFzr said:

The in game account name you shared in your post does look suspicious. Playing since 2014 and you have 0 anniversary titles..... Not even "Avenger On Call."

This account looks much more legitimate, at least based off of titles others can see.
    Because I didnt played so much untill 2019? Hard to think no? But what can I expect from u and kabam. Keep using money for this "company "all of u r life. If u spent u are first. Remember when they catch tons of whales that used arena boots for a long time, they got all the New champs + tons of units.they Impacted so much this game. They got 7 days ban for years for using arena boots. They keep all champs + units and they got an gift welcome back right before banquet event. Poor company, whales gets 7 days ban and f2p players gets permanent.
  • Options
    RonSwansonRonSwanson Posts: 1,171 ★★★★
    VeroFzr said:

mbgibson said:

VeroFzr said:

Because I didnt played so much untill 2019? Hard to think no? But what can I expect from u and kabam. Keep using money for this "company "all of u r life. If u spent u are first. Remember when they catch tons of whales that used arena boots for a long time, they got all the New champs + tons of units.they Impacted so much this game. They got 7 days ban for years for using arena boots. They keep all champs + units and they got an gift welcome back right before banquet event. Poor company, whales gets 7 days ban and f2p players gets permanent.

• Options
    VeroFzr said:

A little aggressive in the response there. Where in any of your comments has it been obvious you took a break or played casually? I am supposed to know this how? Even if you say 2019 you played seriously, that is still 4 years with no anniversary titles? Again, that is still odd.

Not sure what my or other's personal decisions have to do with your account ban, but for the record I am 100% FTP and always will be.
  • Options
    mbgibson said:

VeroFzr said:

A little aggressive in the response there. Where in any of your comments has it been obvious you took a break or played casually? I am supposed to know this how? Even if you say 2019 you played seriously, that is still 4 years with no anniversary titles? Again, that is still odd.

Not sure what my or other's personal decisions have to do with your account ban, but for the record I am 100% FTP and always will be.
    Do u get aniversary title every year? Bro what u are u talking about?
  • Options
    VeroFzr said:

Do u get aniversary title every year? Bro what u are u talking about?

Yes, you get one every year based on the account age when you log in during the anniversary calendar (December 10th - 17th). So, if you would have logged in every year for the last 4 years, one should have (4) anniversary titles. If you only logged in once during this time, you would only have (1). Again, that does not mean you cheat, it just means a serious player has not logged in at all during the anniversary week since your account has existed.

There are people that have (8) anniversary titles in total and if they log in will get a 9th this December.
  • Options
    TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,768 ★★★★★
    hired merc. sharing videos merc sent to him.
  • Options
    ChiiccChiicc Posts: 171
    Aren’t you the same guy who in line chats asking for people to do TB then paragon runs way back? Lmao so it finally caught up to you and now you trying to blame your friends? Wack